Thread: Where Can I Find These Iso's?

I have looked everywhere for these isos can someone please tell me where I can find these isos? like an bitorrent site? or a keyword I should look up, I have spent countless hours already trying to find these iso files.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    suprnova.org, they have DDR in todays games, and yesterdays I beleive. And as for halo, i think its also on there.

3. Games   -   #3
    bitorrent is a good way to get different things but the thing that I dont like about it is that it uses a lot of bandwidth, or it just really slows down your internet...

4. Games   -   #4
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by KinXen@13 October 2003 - 17:56
    bitorrent is a good way to get different things but the thing that I dont like about it is that it uses a lot of bandwidth, or it just really slows down your internet...
    that was 3.1 after 3.3 it does use all your bandwitdth

5. Games   -   #5
    sweet! maybe ill try it again...

6. Games   -   #6
    I can't seem to find a DDR iso for psx, do you maybe have some other bitorrent sites that are good? suprnova.org is very good tho alot of options.

7. Games   -   #7
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    lol you wont find it on k-lite like 80% of games all have missing files or they are corrupt...i wonder which sad bas@*^%d sits there and fecks around with the files???!!

8. Games   -   #8
    lol I agree it is pretty sad.. its just wastes more of our time. but I need to find other good bitorent sites I should check out. I am new to this bitorrent thing so bare with me.

9. Games   -   #9
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    yeah. no probs. k-lite has serious corrupt problem with large files.