Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Found Something New Related To Hl2

Poster
    I was just looking around on bittorretnmovies.de, and saw at the bottom of a list in 'ebooks' a link that said Half Life 2. I clicked on it and apparntly its like a guide to the game or something. I dont speak german so I dont really understand much of the description, what I do understand is "10 November 2003" and "Tipps, Tricks". Havnt downloaded yet, guess I will though, just thought I would let everyone know if you guys didnt already.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Screw it, its all in german. Dont know how this got released if it was supposed to or not, which is why i made this thread. So if theres anyone who speaks german go ahead and help us out! Im sure the size probably isnt very big.

3. Games   -   #3
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    According to reports from Valve, the levels haven't been released yet (even with the source code leak) and it's probable that the game isn't even in a testing stage yet. So I'd love to see how they've done a guide for it that quick

i.e. It's fake.

4. Games   -   #4
    lol

5. Games   -   #5
    Wait till abu has the power hears about this.

6. Games   -   #6
    um, ok?

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    but i thought "everything on bit torrent was real", quoting 70% of the users on this board.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Esal@13 October 2003 - 18:03
    but i thought "everything on bit torrent was real", quoting 70% of the users on this board.
    Thats what I thought, maybe some guy decided to make tips and tricks for aimlessly running around HL2 beta?

As for abu... I think he knows not to start his valve suck up rubbish any more,

9. Games   -   #9
    i agree

10. Games   -   #10
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by Shareef@13 October 2003 - 17:53
    Wait till abu has the power hears about this.
    lmfao there would be a war

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast