Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Peoples Accent's

Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    All I can say is listen to Lamsey's pilot when it's on - I had a listen to his test stream, and his mic work was pretty good from the start The only thing I can say is "my advice is don't listen if you want to hear the newest s***"

If you think my voice had a very accent, wait til you hear the mod

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Jonno!!!! put the voices on here!!

I'm not english or something, people say I speak english with a french accent....and they also say it's very sexy

3. Lounge   -   #43
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by Skweeky@14 October 2003 - 12:53
    I'm not english or something, people say I speak english with a french accent....and they also say it's very sexy
    Your lucky, the few times i spoke English, people were thinking i was from Germany But maybe that was because it was in Denmark [close to Germany]

I'm having trouble to pronounce "th" & "r" in English...

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Poster
    Originally posted by Skweeky@14 October 2003 - 04:53

Would that sound something like; ' Ooh-la-la ma cherie, ze bangers and mash are being served down the apples & pears luv. ' ?

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    I really dont know, is there such a thing as an austrian accent

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Poster
    Originally posted by Benno@14 October 2003 - 05:59
    I really dont know, is there such a thing as an austrian accent
    Ya...ve gonna pump you up !

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by summerlinda+14 October 2003 - 13:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (summerlinda @ 14 October 2003 - 13:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@14 October 2003 - 12:53
    I&#39;m not english or something, people say I speak english with a french accent....and they also say it&#39;s very sexy &nbsp;
    Your lucky, the few times i spoke English, people were thinking i was from Germany But maybe that was because it was in Denmark [close to Germany]

I&#39;m having trouble to pronounce "th" & "r" in English... [/b][/quote]
    hehehe

Last week I changed studies, instead of communication studies I&#39;m now doing germanic languages (just english and dutch, I&#39;m lazy ), and we get 4 hours a week of English Oral Language Control
    Thank god I have that extra tooth or I never would&#39;ve been able to pronounce &#39;th&#39; correctly.
    It&#39;s really funny to hear everyone trying to sound as British as possible

8. Lounge   -   #48
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    my uncles austrian he sounds weird.

apparently irelands got loads of accents i only know north (thirty three) and south (tirty tree)

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Riddler+14 October 2003 - 14:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Riddler @ 14 October 2003 - 14:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Benno@14 October 2003 - 05:59
    I really dont know, is there such a thing as an austrian accent&nbsp;
    Ya...ve gonna pump you up &#33;

[/b][/quote]
    Oh yeah how could I forget.

Austrian accent is very popular atm

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    My accent has varied with the amount of practice I&#39;ve had and the people I&#39;ve been around, I did have kind of an RP accent a couple of years back, took a detour round GA (it comes more naturally than RP for swedes), and am now speaking a not so thick welsh-sounding accent (it isn&#39;t perfect though), intonation-wise, though I have no idea how it happened. I have never met anyone who sounded like the swedish chef, though I once saw some on TV, I believe they called themselves"Ace of Base" .

My vocabulary in speech is pretty much standard though, most colloquialisms I save for my writing.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast