Thread: Tomb Raider 2

is it companys that put these fakes on kazaa cuz there is way to many to be every day uses does anyone know what is going on there ?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    look in the verified section

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    i got one decent copy but its just weird the only movie i know of that has like 95 % dvd copys that are fake . ijust wanna know if companys put fake files on kazaa or is it just everyday uses ?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    WTF ???? Got Tomb Raider 2 at the first try....... and i not even used a verified.....

damn i allready deleted the file, otherwise i would give u the filesize and info...

By the way.... its not worth spending a long time to download it... just download a few angelina jolie naked (faked) pics... they are way better than the movie

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Retired
    Originally posted by Wrongturn@13 October 2003 - 21:03
    i got one decent copy but its just weird the only movie i know of that has like 95 % dvd copys that are fake . ijust wanna know if pcomanys put fake files on kazaa or is it just everyday uses ?
    mostly companies,
    but those n00bs don't delete/rename fake file!!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    well that anti-copy strategy is so damn lame.....

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    LOL yoru no i have to see it for my own good fake pics dont do it for me man . so what are those fakes from the companys viruses or tracking files you weird shit like that? sorry i dont know much about this sorta thing