Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hl2 Help

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    b4 u get pissed, i know there r tons of hl2 topics on this forum. but i searched and can't seem to find a topic that's related to my delimma.

i need to know the password for the rar i downloaded from bittorrentmovies.de, the file name is: halflife2-beta-english-seeded-by-[www.bittorrentmovies.de].

i tried going back to www.bittorrentfiles.de to find the half life 2 password, but it seems that hl2 has been taken of there games section. i know the password was something to do with their website. so far i've tried the password as:

www.bittorrentmovies.de
    http://www.bittorrentmovies.de
    bittorrentmovies

pls help, i'm kinda running out of ideas. oh, and if u feel that this is spam, by all means be a bi*ch and alert the mods (btw, i'm pretty sure the mods r gonna be the first ones to see this). so like i said, help a guy out!

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Games   -   #2
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Well I thought the password was www.bittorrentmovies.de

Thats what I used. Thats odd it isn't working. Maybe we mispelled it

EDIT: Aha! I think its bittorrentmovies.de

3. Games   -   #3
    Octopussy
    www.bittorrentmovies.de thats the password im sure

4. Games   -   #4
    hmmm, i've tried that and doesn't work. maybe the file is corrupt. oh well, it got me thinking, do i really want to play a beta? tell me something, how is it like. if it's good i'm going to wait for the real thing, if it's bad, i'm going to wait for the real thing. seriously, how is it?

5. Games   -   #5
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Well somethings wrong. The game is ok for beta. Lot of graphic errors and just errors period. I wouldn't recommend getting it unless you have at least a video card with 128mb. I recommend a radeon 9800

But actually its quite fun. I usually sit in the techdemo 2 and set up the dead body behind metal and boards. Then I shoot at it and see if he got protected, or hit. I just like fucking around.

Or if you do get it, I recommend you play the levels d2_coast_02 through d2_coast_08, its fun. You get to use the buggy through all of those levels as you go through the mountain side. Encounter these spike balls, and lots of combine checkpoints. It makes for some interesting gameplay.

6. Games   -   #6
    Octopussy
    hey you might get the password on the suprnova's irc thing just go on it and there should be a message that tells you type this to get the password...last time i went it was !passwords

7. Games   -   #7
    about that, got the password to work, i just had a rar missing. okay, i load it up, and it goes to the main menu, do i use it like doom3 alpha? like going into the console? after i bring the console down, i type map, but all that does is crash back to the desktop. i'll try that coast_02 thing, hopefully it'll work. wish me luck. sounds really cool. i'm having second thoughts on doom3....

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    in console type "maps *" and then a list of maps will come down, then type "map 'mapanme'". Example....

~
    maps *
    map devtest

then the map laods

9. Games   -   #9
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@13 October 2003 - 23:16
    bittorrentmovies.de
    that's it. no, i'm not a hypo, and i didn't dl this, but when i went there, the "passwort" was this

10. Games   -   #10
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@13 October 2003 - 23:12
    b4 u get pissed, i know there r tons of hl2 topics on this forum. but i searched and can't seem to find a topic that's related to my delimma.

i need to know the password for the rar i downloaded from bittorrentmovies.de, the file name is: halflife2-beta-english-seeded-by-[www.bittorrentmovies.de].

i tried going back to www.bittorrentfiles.de to find the half life 2 password, but it seems that hl2 has been taken of there games section. i know the password was something to do with their website. so far i've tried the password as:

www.bittorrentmovies.de
    http://www.bittorrentmovies.de
    bittorrentmovies

pls help, i'm kinda running out of ideas. oh, and if u feel that this is spam, by all means be a bi*ch and alert the mods (btw, i'm pretty sure the mods r gonna be the first ones to see this). so like i said, help a guy out!
    use a password cracker, you'll be done in 20 mins

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast