Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Balamm's Side Of The Story

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ+13 October 2003 - 21:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KwahyaJ &#064; 13 October 2003 - 21:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@13 October 2003 - 20:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-4play
    @13 October 2003 - 21:42
    FC i think your taking this gang thing too far.

im assuming balamn is talking about the furious 4 (as they call themselves) as the gang.
    jetje is often the most active mod in musicworld so i think balamn has put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

Ohhh yeah.Well me and the furious 4 were part of the KLF Lynch Mob(all Members of MusicWorld ) that had it out with a certain Forum.
    i didnt know we were called the Lynch Mob over there i really never stayed there long enough to see what people would say [/b][/quote]
    Yeah.....that is what I started calling us over there.That is the main reason I was Banned.I had it in my Signature.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Rule #2 on a Certain Forum.....

"Guerrilla tactics don&#39;t have a place here. I have seen such messages as "chartered member of the KLF lynch mob"

We leave our mark wherever we go.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+14 October 2003 - 02:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 14 October 2003 - 02:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by lynx@13 October 2003 - 21:38
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ@14 October 2003 - 02:31
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adster
    @13 October 2003 - 20:12
    Ok I have to psot on this
    I read the entire letter

this crap about Jetje covering up for the musicworld gang???

I dont get it

the night it happened he was extremly pissed off with the gang (the same night adthomp left this place)

yep i do agree to that i remember Jetje pm to me and ripping my arse

But wasn&#39;t this all months ago? What&#39;s suddenly brought it back to a head now?
    Where have you been?This is Balamm week. [/b][/quote]
    I know there&#39;s been a lot of talk about it since he resigned.
    I meant what brought it to a head to make him resign? I thought he was made of stronger stuff. I can&#39;t believe he&#39;s been scared off by the puffballs from Musicworld.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Oeers...

I made my return to the soulseek board last night...and 1 hour after it...soulseek crashed and the boards crashed....*ooops...my bad*...

anyways i copped a fair bit of shit for everything bad i have done on this board...i have had my warnings *well one warning*...and i never got off easy...

And yeah i am a part of the musicworld gang...*we&#39;ll be gang banging all night*...

KLF 4 LIFE

5. Lounge   -   #35
    in my opinion balamm was one of the best mods, very friendly and helpfull

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by k-liteuserintheworld@13 October 2003 - 20:57
    dude this isnt the place for this we are not talking favorites her so leave that out this is bull don&#39;t be saying that all the mods are great at something in different areas that is how they became mods they wouldnt be mods if they werent.

@funky yeah that is awesome haha KLF Lynch Mob HAHA

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ+14 October 2003 - 03:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KwahyaJ &#064; 14 October 2003 - 03:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-k&#045;liteuserintheworld@13 October 2003 - 20:57
    dude this isnt the place for this we are not talking favorites her so leave that out this is bull don&#39;t be saying that all the mods are great at something in different areas that is how they became mods they wouldnt be mods if they werent.

@funky yeah that is awesome haha KLF Lynch Mob HAHA[/b][/quote]
    oh im sorry didn&#39;t know I wasn&#39;t allowed an opinion&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #38
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by k-liteuserintheworld+14 October 2003 - 03:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (k-liteuserintheworld @ 14 October 2003 - 03:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ@14 October 2003 - 03:02
    <!--QuoteBegin-k&#045;liteuserintheworld
    @13 October 2003 - 20:57

oh im sorry didn&#39;t know I wasn&#39;t allowed an opinion&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t worry about them, they are only 13 year olds in quasi-adult bodies.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ+14 October 2003 - 03:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KwahyaJ @ 14 October 2003 - 03:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-k&#045;liteuserintheworld@13 October 2003 - 20:57

@funky yeah that is awesome haha KLF Lynch Mob HAHA [/b][/quote]
    yea ku like i get my head bitten off everytime i say something on ere&#33; except if im wrong then i appologise. i could name mods i like and i hate and who i dnt talk too and never have but i dont see the point u lot obviously like bal cus u would off shut up by now there see my opinion

10. Lounge   -   #40
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by lynx+14 October 2003 - 03:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynx @ 14 October 2003 - 03:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by k&#045;liteuserintheworld@14 October 2003 - 03:12
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ@14 October 2003 - 03:02
    <!--QuoteBegin-k&#045;liteuserintheworld
    @13 October 2003 - 20:57

oh im sorry didn&#39;t know I wasn&#39;t allowed an opinion&#33;
    Don&#39;t worry about them, they are only 13 year olds in quasi-adult bodies. [/b][/quote]
    oh yeah forgot kids use this forum, what times the adults come on? jk

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast