Phoenix Award Bios 6.00 PG
P4 2.4c 800FSB @ 2.6
512 DDR PC3200
GForce FX 5200 128
1. some people go up to 3.2 with this cpu. how come the clock thing in bios says max is 233?
2. if i update bios, is there a possibility that my comp might be damaged? will my bios be fried?
3. how do i change the FSB/RAM ratio thing? i don't c it in my bios
4. do i need to change the FSB/RAM ratio if i were to go a bit higher than 2.6. how do i change it.? anyone wana post a guide or link to a guide?
5. is 36 deg C good for idle? my load is around 44 playing halo