Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Enter The Matrix

Poster
    ne1 in the habit to play fsp:s usually knows when a game really sucks big time
    just by lookin at the graphics from the screenshots AND reading the reviews from tests

also you allways READ the system recs before you buy a new game
    (if you buy it )
    also read a little background i.e. how long it took to develop the game, what engine is beeing used and so on

advice, don't be the first to get a game before ne1 already has realised that it sucks and it's more fun to play doom2 and posted their opinion at i.e this forum

the first movie was a real breaktrough and quite good, but the rest :x
    the sequel was old news when it was released

the matrix fight scene in shrek was more fun to watch
    damn I really got an opinion today

2. Games   -   #12
    [list=1]

woah woah woah! first off the matrix did not suck! and only the people who said it sucked is because they coudn't comprehend it!

<concerning to glitches and support with gfx cards... intel integrated? lol are you talkin about the 8mb onboard video? jeez if u wanna play games like these with that....save up money and buy a gfx card..... yea its granted that the graphics arent the most incredible thing you can see.... but making a game with such effects (like focus) is extremely hard with a lot of good graphics...not to mention they had to get the game out before (or in between) Reloaded and Revolutions... and as for the video card I am not talking about>

no I&#39;m not talking about 8 meg vid, I&#39;m talkiing about 64 meg vid intergrated, and even tho you need a good expensive vid cards to play the bloody ETM its still crappy and full of problems&#33; it could have been waaay better if they took a little more time.

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by be_man31@14 October 2003 - 15:20
    and even tho you need a good expensive vid cards to play the bloody ETM its still crappy and full of problems&#33; it could have been waaay better if they took a little more time.
    as allways
    thats superimposable on movies too

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by be_man31@14 October 2003 - 06:49
    My friend recently gave me his game "enter the matrix" and I was all excited about playing this game (because I&#39;m such a huge fan of the movie), and I must say...what a shitty game&#33;&#33; not only am I unable to play this game because they only made it able to play with 2 video cards, 2 friggin video cards people&#33; lets not take into consideration that an intel intergrated vid card is more widely used than any other vid card, but you have to have the most expensive cards to be able to play the stupid game. WTF were they thinking when they made this friggin game?&#33; any game developer knows that the most widely and commonly used card is an intel intergrated vid because they are the cheapest and most people who are either novices or financially unept don&#39;t want to spend time/money on a fancy vid card. but what ever the reason there&#39;s no justification for thier lack of imagination or consideration of people who use an intergrated vid card. and lets not get me started on all the bad rap this game is getting because of really bad gaming coding and developing with more glitches than a bloody russian satallite. holy shit why did the wachowski brothers allow this adbonimation to be released? it is a sad day in gaming history in my opinion.
    the graphics sux because they wanted to release of the day of the movie or w/e, and they werent quite done... so thats mainly why i sux...

5. Games   -   #15
    *Grunt*
    It was kind of obvious that this game was going to suck from the minute i looked at the packet. "Works best with 24 bit sound" "reqires 700mhz or sumthin like that.
    They should have realesed a version for slow computers and a one for high end ones. Instead trying to be cleaver and expecting everone to have Alienware area 51&#39;s. The other thing is that it is impossibe to make a dynamic movie like the Matrix playable particualy with a keyboard and mouse, even a controler but due to the fact that there is so many controls it is impossible.
    But the wierd thing was that is was supposed to quite good for all the consoles, which shows you con only appreciate PC games with a high end PC, an armchair and a Large screen.

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    movie good
    game crap

7. Games   -   #17
    Octopussy
    i hate when they make games after movies, its just to get more money, like when they made atlantis and made the game and all those dum idiotic disney games

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster
    as someone already said the game is not that bad the first time around, iTs true it doesnt have a lot of replay value, but the first time you play it, its darn good&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

For replay value go play Max Payne, I only want to know everything about this great saga so i played the game.....

9. Games   -   #19
    Octopussy
    hell yea max payne&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; today max payne 2 comes out or i think its already out...am not sure but i hope they will have it on suprnova soon and iso hope its only 1 cd lol i dont wana dl 2 cds

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    its gonna be out tomorow. well thats the official release. i dont get it octopussy first you complain about the HL2 leak but then your all for Max Payne 2 being pirated. and you say you love the game so much well youo downloading the game isn&#39;t helping Rockstar profit from this game and onto making a part 3. dont a hypocrit asshole if you like the game that much go buy it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast