Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Enter The Matrix

Originally posted by be_man31@14 October 2003 - 07:20
    woah woah woah! first off the matrix did not suck! and only the people who said it sucked is because they coudn't comprehend it!
    i comprehend it and i still think it sucks. it's just Philip K Dick turned into pablum for the wire-fu/gamer generation. Blade Runner and Total Recall were much better at posing the same techno-philosophical questions. dumbing it down, mixing in a bit of messiah/cycle myth (see Dune, Star Wars, and um... the Bible), and slapping sunglasses onto it is not an improvement.

2. Games   -   #22
    BANNED
    Originally posted by junkyardking@14 October 2003 - 13:36
    What a load of rot they only extended the matrix because the first made money, so they made 2 and 3
    lol? man go read up a little....

DWk

3. Games   -   #23
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    this game on the consoles really suck. i played on pc, and it wasn't that bad. it was boring, really quick, no replay value, but the 1st time was ok. a lot of glitches, and no mp, but i wouldn't say it's worthless piece of shit

4. Games   -   #24
    Poster
    Played it the first time enjoyed it, with the focus and shiznit it was good, I enjoy replaying it at times, here and there, I didnt find it as bad as most of you.

But admitadly (sp?) it wasnt what it could have been, I personally believe if they based it on the first film it would have been better, that way they would have had all the time in the world to do it, plus in this enter the matrix they put to much emphasis on the story line and how they can make it fit in with the film while keeping it unique and complimenting the Film....

So in summury not that bad, could have been better and they shouldnt have wasted so much time on the story line.

5. Games   -   #25
    BANNED
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@14 October 2003 - 21:32
    and no mp
    thats why Matrix Online is coming out....

http://thematrixonline.warnerbros.com/

check it out....

and to ETM....yes i do think it got re-playability.... i love it.... but yea as i already said, its not merely a game...but a part of the plot...

peace out

and Cygnuz....plz stop wandering around and say that ETM is very good already...

DWk

6. Games   -   #26
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I don't think ETM was THAT bad at all. It could have used more puzzle action but I enjoyed it. It did lack replay value.
    As for the movie, I like the first one better than the second...but all of you saying both movies sucked, I guarantee yu'll make sure you see Matrix Revolutions.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Games   -   #27
    BANNED
    word

DWk

8. Games   -   #28
    Originally posted by Busyman@14 October 2003 - 14:25
    I guarantee yu'll make sure you see Matrix Revolutions.
    prolly, but it'll still suck.

9. Games   -   #29
    dont even let me go how much space the game takes up!!!!!
    4 CD's!!!
    now thats around 4 gigs come on now.
    Well the game at first was alsome becouse of the cool fighting styles and the focus ability's but after a while you realize that you only have to click alot to beat up the enemy.

Also the car sceens were the glitches thing in the world!!

I hope the online version is more entertaining and more like a game you can spend time on and have fun for like a month .

-Mike

10. Games   -   #30
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by wolfman10_2000@14 October 2003 - 22:44
    dont even let me go how much space the game takes up!!!!!
    4 CD's!!!
    now thats around 4 gigs come on now.
    I had it on Xbox on 1 CD

and actually it's more like 3 gigs

By the way this forum has some of the weirdest critics in world.
    There could be a tight ass movie out (IMO) and you'll get some folks on here say

It was the worst movie EVER (and love to say ever alot)
    and these people are same ones cheering or at the very least deep engrossed in the movie. Then after it ends "Oh it sucked"

Never trust a critic when they say don't see a movie unless they at least explain why
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast