Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Enter The Matrix

Originally posted by Marius24@14 October 2003 - 18:54
    movie good
    game crap
    indeed

2. Games   -   #32
    Originally posted by Busyman@14 October 2003 - 14:51
    Never trust a critic when they say don't see a movie unless they at least explain why
    i saw 'em and explained why i didn't like 'em. it's just a rehash of themes (what does it mean to be human?, what is reality?, who's really in control?, we're living in a dream omgwtf HAX!!1&#33 dealt with much more effectively in earlier movies, but with a bunch of modern special effects & sunglasses piled on top.

also, keanu's acting. the guy couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag.

3. Games   -   #33
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+14 October 2003 - 23:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 14 October 2003 - 23:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@14 October 2003 - 14:51
    Never trust a critic when they say don&#39;t see a movie unless they at least explain why
    i saw &#39;em and explained why i didn&#39;t like &#39;em. it&#39;s just a rehash of themes (what does it mean to be human?, what is reality?, who&#39;s really in control?, we&#39;re living in a dream omgwtf HAX&#33;&#33;1&#33 dealt with much more effectively in earlier movies, but with a bunch of modern special effects & sunglasses piled on top.

also, keanu&#39;s acting. the guy couldn&#39;t act his way out of a wet paper bag. [/b][/quote]
    It was the execution of this rehash that made it good. In addition "humans as batteries" was pretty original. The biggest thing the movie ripped off was no "movie" at all; for anyone that reads comics remember The Invisibles?....

I agree that Keanu can&#39;t act for shit. He lacks facial expressions, his eyebrows don&#39;t move or something %&#036;#

Him and Kevin Costner suck
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Games   -   #34
    BANNED
    first....about the 4 cds.... well if you actually finished the game you would understand that the game is a lot of gameplay with A LOT of movies.... and i think these is pretty cool since it parallels the movie....

second....about keanu acting... dont u understand WHY he acts that way? keanu plays a guy that is SLOW....he prolly has ADD or whatever that disease is called....

its an irony that THE ONE actually isnt the smartest guy in the group you know?

DWk

5. Games   -   #35
    Originally posted by DWk@15 October 2003 - 00:29
    its an irony that THE ONE actually isnt the smartest guy in the group you know?

oh yea

that werid cause hes a dumbass in film has to keep going back to that old woman to know what guna happen next

and hes the main person????

6. Games   -   #36
    I think ETM is a good game.

7. Games   -   #37
    *Grunt*
    ETM can be played in multi play right, if it cant correct me, but for some games it about how good the multi player is. Because it does get boring playing the same levals against AI&#39;s

8. Games   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by neattairoski@15 October 2003 - 01:35
    I think ETM is a good game.
    nah it sux

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234