Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: I'm High

Poster
    mid east is asia pakistan has it too, maybe they import it not sure, and thats asia too

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Somalia Mid-East??

Okay, so in that case holland is moved to iceland??

Nice, i like those hot fountains......

Speaking of hot fountains........

Noooonono, i won't go that obvious way!!

Where were we(boy, do i like thaiweed; it's cheap, but sooo mellow.......)??

I'll do a search on quat, okay??

Ever tried smoking oregano(is it spelled that way??)??

Aiw be bok!!!
    Yogi

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Poster
    Get a picture too, lol I tried it in the mid-east damn it not somalia, and never been able to find it here in the west, maybe now its come, but dunno about before, somalia is in africa but the mid east is the mid east and its part of asia damn it

Find a pic and post it, I'll tell you if its the one I am thinking of, probably is, if it is, then I'm gonna visit holland

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    You want to visit Jemen, i think.....

It' totally a part of their culture, many important rituals are done with khat, official name Catha Edulis Forsk.
    It's also grown in Ethiopia and Kenia.

No pics, yet.....

Working ingredients: cathinon and cathine(each highly illegal in holland, khat however is legal......)

What it does?

It's stimulating, gives you a higher alertness, light sensations of euphoria, suppresses tiredness and hunger, sometimes makes you hyperactive and talkative(wow, when i use this i'll lose track............but, whats new??)

Riscs:
    Regular use can cause these side-effects: higher bloodpressure and bodytemperature, hartrythm-disturbances, amnesia and loosing appetite.
    Risc of addiction is mainly mentally......
    Also a higher risc for alcoholism; people start drinking to get to sleep........

Yogi

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Poster
    thats definatly not it, never had those side effects, but makes you kinda act like your drunk if used to much I must find its name.

Its just a leaf, pick it, suck it and then enjoy the affects. you dont crush it, or smoke it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345