Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: House Of The Dead __ That Bad

Ok i got the telysync House of the Dead of Bit Torrent , i then checked out the review of this movie on IMDB....

the reviews on IMDB said it wos in plain shit.... i thought well i will watch it since i wasted my time downloading it.... well i wish i had of stuck a red hot needle thro the head of my penis... that wud have bin more fun than watching this movie... it wos that bad, House of the dead is by far the worst movie of 2003,

the acting wos bad, they actually copied the matrix theme, the zombies where super zombies....

Stay away at all costs, watch any other horror movie than this even an ED WOOD movie is better than this...

Plz don't slate me - this is my opinion

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    well glad to see someone made the torrent work..
    i tried many times to get it to work and it always came up with an error.

i deleted it and it seems i won't download another version thx for the info metro

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    After watching the trailer I thought it looked great,but after what you're telling us I think I'll just leave that crap alone and deffinetly wont be downloading it.Thnx

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    WTF????

I thought I saw some freakin' zombie doing martial arts in the trailer of "house of the dead". Is that for real?????

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I'll still dl it. Shit it's free. The movie looked sorry to begin with though . Plus I saw the making of it and the director doesn't have a clue.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by MetroStars@14 October 2003 - 15:54

well i wish i had of stuck a red hot needle thro the head of my penis...

blimy

it must reallly really suck then,

cause that sure is bloody painfull

lol

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    i just got the kvcd... ill prolly watch it cause i remember people sayign how bad resident evil was and i loved it

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@14 October 2003 - 15:14
    i just got the kvcd... ill prolly watch it cause i remember people sayign how bad resident evil was and i loved it
    you must be a glutton for punishment.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+14 October 2003 - 23:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 14 October 2003 - 23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1@14 October 2003 - 15:14
    you must be a glutton for punishment. [/b][/quote]
    mmmm punishment

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    download it c 4 yourself(S) bad this movie really is...

u will b shocked at just how poor it really is... no lies i think i cud sit thro Glitter than watch this movie again...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast