Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonight's Show At The Lounge Radio

Hiya,

just wanted to announce today's show

Starting at 2 AM GMT +1: The John and Keith Show

To tune in: click here at 2 AM GMT +1 (before that you won't find a stream source)

Please remember that this show is labeled as 16+ due the content (Live talk etc)

The show is set to 3 hours of fun so be sure not to miss it. The DJ's will post some more info to this post later.

To the DJ's please do not post a new topic and use this for feedback / show topic since one topic is enough per show.

Thanks for your attention

Darker

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I have said this before and I have nothing against it.But I am not going to be listening to 2 Guys talking about sex.If they want the World to know how they are that is fine.....I am just not into that.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Who said that it is sex ?

Here is some archive - then you will maybe know what it is like: archives

Greetings

Darker

4. Lounge   -   #4
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Are these guys going to give a shout out to Kazaa Lite?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    lynx's Avatar .
    Not wishing to be picky, but doesn't the fact that it's at 2a.m. make it Wednesday 15th, not Tues 14th as shown in the schedule?

I looked at the schedule earlier today and assumed I had missed the show.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Yup you are right again a EST / GMT +1 problem grr

I'll correct that

Thanks

7. Lounge   -   #7
    The John and Keith show doesn't talk that much about sex, we talk about bathrooms, Christopher Reeve, work, short tempered homosexual robots, that sort of thing. On tonight’s show we are going to have a robot interview someone, read our emails from celebrities, play some voice mail from the last person we interviewed (he is pissed at us&#33, and a whole bunch of other fun stuff.

Our broadcast begins Wednesday 2 AM GMT +1 (a.k.a Tuesday 8:00pm Eastern Standard Time Zone (USA)).

Hope you all tune in,

Keith

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by thejkshow@14 October 2003 - 20:02
    The John and Keith show doesn't talk that much about sex, we talk about bathrooms, Christopher Reeve, work, short tempered homosexual robots, that sort of thing. On tonight’s show we are going to have a robot interview someone, read our emails from celebrities, play some voice mail from the last person we interviewed (he is pissed at us&#33, and a whole bunch of other fun stuff.
    Am I right in thinking that the broadcast will be powered by the magic properties of marajuana?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Well lets just say I bought a case of beer yesterday, and I don't think any of that is going to be left over after the show, seriously.

Keith

10. Lounge   -   #10
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Okay, i'm really confused now.

Are this Keith and John boardmembers, are they well known, are they a boardmembers friend or what? Will they play music or just talking?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast