Thread: Rio Ferdinand Is An Idiot!

Rio Ferdinand is an idiot and he deserves to be punished to the full extent of the law. Missing a drugs test is looked upon the same as a failure. So Rio should be banned from Football for an appropriate length of time and fined the maximum amount allowed by his club (4 weeks wages). Any other response from the FA will only reinforce the evidence that Alex Ferguson runs English Football!!!
    Signature removed

2. Lounge   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I agree with what you're saying about Rio being an idiot BUT i do believe the FA have to let him off with a fine.

To my knowledge that is the punishment they gave a Man City player who was in the same situation - it can't be one rule for one and one for another.

Otherwise it will be said that the FA are doing it to wind up or prove a point to Man Utd and Alex Ferguson.

You must ask yourself though - if he's worth £29million then surely you'd make sure this couldn't happen.

Surely Rio's memory can't be that poor for some one who doesn't use drugs?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Very Large Member
    He has been an idiot since he left Leeds,money grabbing,glory chasing pillock.This has just made him look even more of an idiot to me.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Agreed.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by jay973@14 October 2003 - 20:13
    money grabbing,glory chasing pillock
    You're gonna have to narrow it down a bit

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I'm glad we all agree!!

Also, when will Paul Scholes score for England?? Put him in a United shirt and you can't stop the little ginger ninja scoring!! I know he's a great player but how long will Eriksson persist with no goals from midfield. We can't rely on Beckham and Owen all the time.....

I reckon they should give Joe Cole a chance instead of Scholes. Even Dyer would be worth a shot in the centre instead of always using him out wide (where he doesn't play for his club!&#33. Fucking hell, even Lampard is scoring so he should be in with a shout too.
    Signature removed

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Very Large Member
    Originally posted by Illuminati+14 October 2003 - 19:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 14 October 2003 - 19:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jay973@14 October 2003 - 20:13
    money grabbing,glory chasing pillock
    You&#39;re gonna have to narrow it down a bit [/b][/quote]
    I know its a generalisation that could apply to a lot of players but that one is aimed directly at Rio.
    He should have stayed with Leeds and maybe we wouldnt be in the mess that we are in now.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    joe cole, frank lampard, paul scholes, steven gerrard, keiron dyer. five that must be in any england squad. gerrard is england&#39;s lucky omen because they have yet to lose with him in the team. i think scholes or lampard will likely partner gerrard in my england midfield. But i do agree we cannot rely on beckham and owen to score all the time, but scholes will score, it is coming. Cole and dyer for me are only really effective as subs, you cannot really put them to a significant role because both like to roam. Gerrard and scholes will always get stuck in, but lampard is more of an attacking playmaker who does not get stuck in as much as them.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    BANNED
    Paul Scholes does a lot more for England than score goals, as he does for United.

Rio should be let off an apologised to, the FA&#39;s conduct here was disgraceful.

Manchester United are victims of their own success, the petty jealousies (?) aimed at them are pathetic&#33;

Leeds should be relegated for being Leeds.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    John Terry is a better defender than Rio,he played a blinder against Turkey.