Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mta: Multi Theft Auto

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    When i was playing this for the first time last night, i noticed it was a Majorly Flawwed System. I mean, besides the crashes.. Online users didnt even Walk correctly.

Here's some stuff i saw:

1. Umm.. CHEATERS are annoying lol
    2. Lag walkers.. everyone does this
    3. Cars falling from the sky.. or helicopters are fliping around like crazy
    4. People are really hard to kill.. I used all the bullets in a Uzi allmost just to kill 1 user..
    5. Running people over doesnt seem to hurt at all cause i did it like to a whole group of 4 online users about 6-7 times and they all lived! man.. lol
    6. Common trainers/cheat codes dont even work cause the servers know when u use them. (yea, i got pissed and tryed to cheat.. but i see its way to hard so i decided to try later or not at all.)
    7. There are commands.. what do these do?
    8. Chat Panel... ah, great idea.
    9. Team Driving, 4 users in 1 car.. you press the "Home" key to Ally in a car. Pretty sweet sitting back while he's driving.

This mod so far is a pretty ok, but it could be alot better.. heh when that damn crash bug is fixed!

2. Games   -   #2
    This is with gta 3 or vc?
    Cause i heard a multiplayer mod was coming out, but i forgot for what game.
    Sounded cool at the time, playing with ppl, for that game is what would sell more.
    Rockstar could have hit the jackpot if they made gta 3 and vc multiplayer from the beginning. you have all these ppl getting the game cause you could play it online, instead singleplayer.

From your description sounds like even with dsl connection you can only stand around and watch ppl try and kill each other. Hope they work the problems out.

3. Games   -   #3
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It's on both.. i played the vice city one.. Pretty fun, but it crashes every 5-10 mins!! VERY ANNOYING! but soo fun it's like u will go through 15 crashes before u quit lol.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    is this game ur talking about like GTA?

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by XtAsY@15 October 2003 - 15:14
    it's a multiplayer mod for GTA3 and vc
    made by independent volounteers
    am I right??

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@15 October 2003 - 14:41
    It's on both.. i played the vice city one.. Pretty fun, but it crashes every 5-10 mins!! VERY ANNOYING! but soo fun it's like u will go through 15 crashes before u quit lol.
    did u update the game
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    I haven' read thru the previous posts so I dunno whether it has been posted.

but this is what my friend at school said.

J:"When you hit pause you are invincible, even if ppl were firing the hell out of you with any type of gun, you did still be alive"

8. Games   -   #8
    i dont know how often it happens but that has happend to me once
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

9. Games   -   #9
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by XtAsY@15 October 2003 - 15:14
    you idiot dont you read anything he just told us its a mod for vc

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy+15 October 2003 - 18:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Octopussy @ 15 October 2003 - 18:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-XtAsY@15 October 2003 - 15:14
    you idiot dont you read anything he just told us its a mod for vc [/b][/quote]
    nah i was at skool and the bell rang... so i was getting late so i didnt read =p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast