Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Lite

Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    I can't even find the latest movies out like School of Rock,Out of time, or kill bill on tmd or nothing and it's been out for like 10 days. Bit Torrent usually always fucks up when I'm downloading something so this fuckin sucks. That just adds on to the problem now that you can't download any latest music from Kazaa Lite either. The future doesn't look very bright for Kazaa.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Thanks for letting us know. Close the door on your way out...

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Bye.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Inevitable@15 October 2003 - 14:46
    I can't even find the latest movies out like School of Rock,Out of time, or kill bill ...
    Do you live near a theater? I had no problem at all finding any of those titles.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    hmmm! i searched and found 76 files for kill bill most were kmd.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I can't even find the latest movies out like School of Rock,Out of time, or kill bill on tmd or nothing and it's been out for like 10 days. Bit Torrent usually always fucks up when I'm downloading something so this fuckin sucks. That just adds on to the problem now that you can't download any latest music from Kazaa Lite either. The future doesn't look very bright for Kazaa.
    well normally I would say use soulseek for music but as seeing as you think its a peice of crap and shit then put up with it !!

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    There are still plenty of decent files on the FT network. You just need patience and common sense to wade through all of the crap thats around. As mentioned Soulseek is the best app for music. There is also loads of advice around on programs for you to use to find the latest movies. IRC is a possibility and lots of people use edonkey / emule.

As for kill bill a quick search has found about 20 files in a minute or so. A few of them look a bit suss and the rest are cams but there are still file on there.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Adster@16 October 2003 - 10:04
    well normally I would say use soulseek for music but as seeing as you think its a peice of crap and shit then put up with it !!
    It amazes me you're 22 years old and still act like a 15 year old....strange indeed!

9. File Sharing   -   #9

Hehe, yeah, me too.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Use eMule for the latest games, software & movies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast