PAiNKiLLER
    Originally posted by Wizzandabe@16 October 2003 - 20:36
    Im glad I dont live on a campus, Few.
    Whats that "Few"???

Image Resized

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Originally posted by bryanskrantz@16 October 2003 - 14:19
    your computer is on their server even if you have a comp in your dorm
    Using what you just said, if they came to delete your files(which I think is total bs and illegal) you could just unplug your ethernet cable, and they would not be able to touch you computer.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by fr600+16 October 2003 - 11:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fr600 @ 16 October 2003 - 11:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wizzandabe@16 October 2003 - 20:36
    Im glad I dont live on a campus, Few.
    Whats that "Few"??? [/b][/quote]
    I think he means "phew", as a sign of relief.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by Mosfos+17 October 2003 - 02:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mosfos @ 17 October 2003 - 02:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bryanskrantz@16 October 2003 - 14:19
    your computer is on their server even if you have a comp in your dorm
    Using what you just said, if they came to delete your files(which I think is total bs and illegal) you could just unplug your ethernet cable, and they would not be able to touch you computer. [/b][/quote]
    If you kept it disconnected for the rest of the semester, sure.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by DasScoot@17 October 2003 - 06:03
    Using what you just said, if they came to delete your files(which I think is total bs and illegal) you could just unplug your ethernet cable, and they would not be able to touch you computer.
    it is not illegal and its not totally bullsiht. they do not want viruses crawling around in thier servers that can infect all of the other comps in the campus.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    If another person had their computer open to a virus attack from the network then they deserve to get a virus. Still deleting files against your will is bs.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Originally posted by bryanskrantz+17 October 2003 - 15:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bryanskrantz @ 17 October 2003 - 15:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DasScoot@17 October 2003 - 06:03
    it is not illegal and its not totally bullsiht. they do not want viruses crawling around in thier servers that can infect all of the other comps in the campus. [/b][/quote]
    I didn&#39;t say that

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Double Agent
    let&#39;s put things clear

if anybody deletes my files without my permission, right or not i am still cutting their fucking hands off

damn fools

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    oy. quoted wrong again. damnit&#33;

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast