Thread: Ut 2k3 Online

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    I have the online crack thing from suprnova. it says to install the 2225 patch from ut2k3 site. i dl it, unzip it, and it's a bunch of folders. wat do i do with it? and if i apply the crack thing, i won't need a real cd key to play online?

2. Games   -   #2
    Octopussy
    wtf it shouldnt have a bunch of folders...it should be a exe file and then u click it and it updates....let me get u link

wait

wait

http://www.ut2003files.com/file.info?ID=13093

it has to be a exe and then after u install it, you wont need a cd crack since ut2k3 works without cds once u get the latest patch and well im sure uw ill need a valid key...i just stole a key from my friend ( i was like pretending i was some other kid and said i was gona beat him up and he got scared and i said i wont beat him up if he gave me his key lol ) anyway whatcha got for me instead

3. Games   -   #3
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    ok, i got it to work

4. Games   -   #4
    i'm like the only one lucky enough to find a valid cdkey for uk2k3. =]

5. Games   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Octopussy@1 October 2003 - 03:07
    and well im sure uw ill need a valid key...i just stole a key from my friend ( i was like pretending i was some other kid and said i was gona beat him up and he got scared and i said i wont beat him up if he gave me his key lol ) anyway whatcha got for me instead 
    lol.....good to know i dont have these kind of "friends"

j33z
    DWk

6. Games   -   #6
    man i wish i could find a rip
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me