Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mafia- Again...

hi
    does anyone know where i can get a WORKING copy of mafia. Please note i can't use bit torrent . i have kazaa and emula and will download anything else to get this game. can u please tell me the file name and size so i dont dl another fake thnx

Peerzyboy
    ------------

2. Games   -   #2
    If you have eMule whats the problem, all 3CDs are on eMule

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    It's still on surpnova.tk also, I got it from there pretty fast.

4. Games   -   #4
    BitTorrent is only good when a file is fairly new. you can only download from people that are also downloading that same file. since i doubt not many people are downloading Mafia now. you wont get many sources.

But on other networks such as eDonkey and fasttrack. you can still download it from people without them having to be downloading it at the same time.

5. Games   -   #5
    yeah i found it on emule and its all .bin or .cue and i have no f**king idea how to work dat $h!t (im a rly bad NooB when it comes to .stuff. )

how do i use a .bin or .cue or .woteva it is?

Peerzyboy
    -----------

6. Games   -   #6
    and like i sed i can't use any bit torrent or suprnova.org or anything like that :rtfm:

Peerzyboy
    ------------

7. Games   -   #7
    sorry about the" :rtfm: " i thought it ment something else n e way can anyone explain how i use the .bin or .cue or .woteva files?

thnx

Peerzyboy
    -----------

8. Games   -   #8
    You only need the Cue if your burning it. you can just mount the BIN on Daemon Tools and it will install

9. Games   -   #9
    ok thnx, im having to download it again bcoz i deleated it bcoz i had no idea how to work it so 2kb a second on 3x 700mb files is gonna b a long time

Peerzyboy
    ------------

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@18 October 2003 - 11:46
    ok thnx, im having to download it again bcoz i deleated it bcoz i had no idea how to work it so 2kb a second on 3x 700mb files is gonna b a long time

Peerzyboy
    ------------
    feel sorry for u

proud to be american

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast