Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I Call Her?

Poster
    some chickie momma told me she luv'd me, but i didn't feel the same way so i broke it off....should i call her 2nite? i really don't wanna!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    Kim's got the answer.
    with her Watermelon Gun.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    why would u post this here... ask ur friends or smth...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by XtAsY@17 October 2003 - 01:59
    why would u post this here... ask ur friends or smth...
    my friends say call her - but they're all dumb. thought i'd get a different prospective, if u don't wanna answer - thnxbye.

oh and ps...i'm not addicted 2 u.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    there is no reason in calling her.
    So no dont call her.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    depends how drunk you are.

generally calling the ex and saying how much you miss her because you lucked out on a night out is not a good idea.

not that i have done that

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4play@17 October 2003 - 02:03

generally calling the ex and saying how much you miss her because you lucked out on a night out is not a good idea.

u r correct, cuz i've been drinkin, now i'm thinkin bout callin her.

i know if i did, i'd regret it 2morrow morn.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by 4play@17 October 2003 - 11:03

don't worry i have done that...i wouldn't call her...just leave it and get on with life...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+17 October 2003 - 02:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 17 October 2003 - 02:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4play@17 October 2003 - 11:03

don&#39;t worry i have done that...i wouldn&#39;t call her...just leave it and get on with life... [/b][/quote]
    but she was cool and hot&#33; i just don&#39;t want that luv crap gettin in the way already&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+17 October 2003 - 11:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 17 October 2003 - 11:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@17 October 2003 - 02:04

don&#39;t worry i have done that...i wouldn&#39;t call her...just leave it and get on with life...
    but she was cool and hot&#33; i just don&#39;t want that luv crap gettin in the way already&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Some things are just not meant to be...and its better to let it go than suffer in a position where you are so uncomfortable you are no longer yourself...A couple years ago a girl put me in that situation and i went ok *because she was beautiful and i thought i could never get another girl like her (that part was right)*...And yeah it just drove me up the wall...she wouldn&#39;t let me have any freedom...but its your call...all girls are different...and whatever you decide...its only 1 girl and no matter which way it goes...i think you will be happy...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast