Thread: Bs Player Help

Ok i wanted to just have the bsplayer to use to open my mp3 files....I got rid of all my other stuff such as widows medi player, real player, juke box (don't ask me why i had multiple ones) anyhow i thought this would make all my sound files turn into the bs player format but it seems to be real player and the mp3 files open in real player format... I was thinking of reinstalling my windows media player but i wanted to see if the bs player is worth it....WHat do you guy think is it? Also i can't find a single trace of real player on my computer so i don't know why shit is still opening in that format? thank you for the help....

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Retired
    BS player only for movies

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Maybe real player is still installed somewhere and all the said files are associated with it.
    You might want to try going to Settings or preferences whatever in the BS Player and see if there is an option to associate those files with BS Player.

Otherwise, right click on the file and go to properties. Then click "Opens with" and change it to BS player or Windows Media player whichever you want and then try it.
    There is another option of going to Folder Options but this should do it I think.

@IKE,
    Designed mainly for video and DivX playback, the BSplayer media player also handles several audio formats, including WAV, MP3, and OGM
    -Source
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Retired
    Originally posted by I.am@17 October 2003 - 10:18
    IKE,
    Designed mainly for video and DivX playback, the BSplayer media player also handles several audio formats, including WAV, MP3, and OGM
    -Source
    :-"

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    BS= Bulshit player

and vidolan is the best can play unfinished bin files

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    videolan won&#39;t play all music files tho make sure you have associated (check all the boxes for the formats) mp3 and others with bsplayer, you need to go to bs options and do that

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Anyone recomend anything better than the windows media player 9?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    music -> Winamp
    movies -> BSPlayer

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    BANNED
    bs playes music also as i said check your options for it and check all the boxes you want to associated with