Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Exigo Review

Exigo

Exigo is a lossless music tracker similar to Pedro's BTMusic. They differ in that on Exigo there are a few free leech torrents where download is not counted and the musical selection tends to be for a slightly older crowd. If you like the new stuff, eat at McDonald's and watch TRL, this tracker will not interest you at all. Also Exigo is a bit smaller than btmusic but if you really interested in that kind of music then this tracker could be one for your collection.

However, if you're not into FLAC format, or music from eras past, this is NOT the tracker for you.

Exigo has in my opinion, the nicest site of any tracker. The aesthetics are downright beautiful. With five different colors on the "Stylesheet", you're also sure to find the right color to make it yours.

The staff, while as unpredictable as any other tracker, do seem to take pride in the site itself. The webmaster has things constantly up-to-date on the homepage. There is also a relatively active shoutbox there which you can surprising resolve most basic questions through, w/o having to go through the hassles of using IRC.

There is also a fairly comprehensive requests/offers sections, but unlike OiNK and other music trackers, only hand picked uploaders are allowed to fill these orders.

Also, if you're not a "know-it-all-about-FLAC" then it's probably best to steer clear of the forums. Has always seemed to to be an "elite" few group of people that are rather difficult to penetrate.

Otherwise, hope you like the review and find it helpful.

Home/News:

home.png

Browse:

browse.png

Requests:

requests.png

Forums:

forum.png

Staff:

staff.png
    Last edited by Skiz; 03-25-2012 at 07:44 AM.

2. The following users thank sampson for this post:  
    anastiel (03-08-2016)
  3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #2
    SummerSamba's Avatar Member
    I realize this was done a couple of years back (the review), but I am not sure what to say about the kinds of music. I thought I'd see Elvis and the Kinks, but instead I see 2Pac and Sebadoh. Am I getting old?!? ;-)

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #3
    pinn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSamba View Post
    I realize this was done a couple of years back (the review), but I am not sure what to say about the kinds of music. I thought I'd see Elvis and the Kinks, but instead I see 2Pac and Sebadoh. Am I getting old?!? ;-)
    You're totally right, I was confused too when I saw it. They got alot from the 90's, I've heard.

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    There is a little bit of everything there. You can see from the screenshot the array of music from the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and 00's.

yo

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #5
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    haw about some new pics

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #6
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    How about no.

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #7
    Slickerey's Avatar <3 FST BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    How about no.
    Why not?

9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #8
    lol ,all artists at the download page are unknown for me

10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #9
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalin View Post
    You've never heard of 2pac? Busta Rhymes? Jimi Hendrix?
    Ellipses go here.

11. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalin View Post
    You've never heard of 2pac? Busta Rhymes? Jimi Hendrix?
    no! well, 2pac..
    I like other music!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast