View Poll Results: MUSLEMAN is a post whore?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, definately!

47 71.21%
  • No.

9 13.64%
  • Who?

10 15.15%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Musleman Overtakes Paul

Poster
    well, i can't admit that he's helped me, i have seen him help alot of others.

still a whore though -

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by wormless+18 October 2003 - 12:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wormless @ 18 October 2003 - 12:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@17 October 2003 - 13:54
    do we not have more important or atleast better topics to talk about then my dumb ass?? i realy understand what fc and adster talk about when they bring up all the shit they used to get, and for what, who cares, moving on to a subject that is atleast live and fun
    has helped me too,cely has help me aswell. muscleman is probably on here more often than paul did u think bout that? who cares o offence mm an cely [/b][/quote]

damn i was rarely even on yesterday and i missed all this excitement...

anyways big up yaself mm *and yes that is a nice comment*

all my smart ass comments towards mm are just that and are never taken seriously...

this time next year i won&#39;t even be in the top 50 posters *i doubt kazaa-lite will be around this time next year*...anyways 2 weeks until i get to spend the holidays with all my hometown friends *yay im going home*...so after a month i wont even be in the top10...

anyways i just went completely off track there *my bad*...in ending this...mm, adster and myself are all post whores...and if you didn&#39;t have us 3 posting all the time...no one would have their questions and problems answered, all the worlds would hardly have anything posted in them...all you would have is a lounge where people talk about irrelevant shit thats not even in anyway related to k-lite and this forum would be as boring as all shit...

Laters
    Cely

3. Lounge   -   #23
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+18 October 2003 - 04:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 18 October 2003 - 04:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by wormless@18 October 2003 - 12:23
    <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN
    @17 October 2003 - 13:54
    do we not have more important or atleast better topics to talk about then my dumb ass?? i realy understand what fc and adster talk about when they bring up all the shit they used to get, and for what, who cares, moving on to a subject that is atleast live and fun

has helped me too,cely has help me aswell. muscleman is probably on here more often than paul did u think bout that? who cares o offence mm an cely

damn i was rarely even on yesterday and i missed all this excitement...

anyways big up yaself mm *and yes that is a nice comment*

all my smart ass comments towards mm are just that and are never taken seriously...

this time next year i won&#39;t even be in the top 50 posters *i doubt kazaa-lite will be around this time next year*...anyways 2 weeks until i get to spend the holidays with all my hometown friends *yay im going home*...so after a month i wont even be in the top10...

anyways i just went completely off track there *my bad*...in ending this...mm, adster and myself are all post whores...and if you didn&#39;t have us 3 posting all the time...no one would have their questions and problems answered, all the worlds would hardly have anything posted in them...all you would have is a lounge where people talk about irrelevant shit thats not even in anyway related to k-lite and this forum would be as boring as all shit...

Laters
    Cely [/b][/quote]
    i know its a nice comment and its true, i will miss you when your gone hope this board can survive without k-lite downloading device. a mod who i have found very helpful is bot.always pm&#39;s back aswell and ans on board. @cely

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by wormless@18 October 2003 - 13:25
    i know its a nice comment and its true, i will miss you when your gone hope this board can survive without k-lite downloading device. a mod who i have found very helpful is bot.always pm&#39;s back aswell and ans on board. @cely
    me has a new favourite member on the board :">

me will miss everyone *i&#39;ll still be on when im at my actual home*

just when im staying at friends and my sisters houses i wont be on...

5. Lounge   -   #25
    BANNED
    this forum aint going no where

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    so MM whats it feel like to be a post whore?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12@18 October 2003 - 07:42
    so MM whats it feel like to be a post whore?
    roflmao&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@18 October 2003 - 01:41
    this forum aint going no where
    or is it?

9. Lounge   -   #29
    razorsharp013's Avatar Fountain of Wit
    It&#39;s "HIM"&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by razorsharp013@18 October 2003 - 07:43
    It&#39;s "HIM"&#33;
    where u been razorsharp? we were talkin bout u earlier with clocker, who i haven&#39;t heard from in bout 2 hours&#33;

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast