Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IPTorrents Review

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    As for the uploaders begging for rep, they can all go fuck themselves as can members who post "I 'm putting on my box to help seed " when there are hundreds of people already in the swarm ,"Waiting for a better release "( fine but did you really need to tell me that?) and idiot uploaders who have pictures of naked women and hit counts in their user profiles.

Also AdrianShelleyFan.
    You didn't have to insult 4/5 of the torrent population to get your point across.

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickerey View Post
    Just looking at the old design makes me want to throw up. The "new" one is better, but I'm sure IPT's development team could come up with something cleaner, faster, and appealing.
    They have a new design?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    You didn't have to insult 4/5 of the torrent population to get your point across.
    No but it sure felt good.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #24
    Thank for review

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #25
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyko View Post
    Thank for review
    The longest post in your post history is 7 words, thanks for the contributions.

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #26
    superpagla's Avatar Poster

IpTorrents | IpT | Scene | 2011
    IPTorrents.com :: Where Speed Speaks
    Tracker Url: [ www.iptorrents.com ] [ www.iptorrents.me ] [ www.iptorrents.ru ]
    -- Tracker Type: General & Invite Only --

IPTorrents is an excellent general/0day tracker for everything including movies, music, games and software. It's a newbie's dream tracker, sure it can't compete with TL, but this is one hell of a tracker!It has been providing speedy download with style since 2006. They've upgraded their servers and are one of the most reliable trackers around! If your starting out and need a simplistic torrent site to go to make sure to get an IPTorrent invite. Don't be fooled by the simplicity of this website, it's also for the advanced torrent user as this site is best for both worlds!

The speed allows you to not only download at speeds you've never seen before but upload at high rates also! They always have the latest TV shows, movies etc so your heart wont hurt when you miss it on TV as it will most likely already be uploaded :p. If you love community's then your in luck because they have one of the best tracker community's alive! They have a place where you can make your own IPT banner and share it, maybe even have in on the header of the site, or play the forum games they have. You have to keep a ratio above 0.2 or your account will automatically we disabled.

| Index |
    index.png

| Categories & Browse Page |
    Browse.png

| Freeleech |
    Free.png

| Forum |
    for.png

| Irc Chat |
    irc://irc.iptorrents.com/ (+6697 SSL)
    #iptorrents (chat)
    #ipt.pre (Proper Pre channel)
    #ipt.announce (torrents announce channel)
    #seedbox (Questions and help about setting up and sales of any seedbox out there, Linux, Windows etc.)

| Staff |
    staff.png

| Bonus Points System |
    Bon.png

| Rules |
    Rules.png

| FAQ |
    FAQ 2.png

| Donations |
    Don.png

2x Upload
    Donate 2.png

| Tracker Stats [from WTO]
    wto ipt.png

| Conclusion |
    It's one of the 0-day tracker. Users with low upload speed can survive their easily.
    All and all this torrent tracker has it all, recent releases everyday, entertainment and all, and it goes on, so don't hesitate to get your invite today!

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #27
    Ah, indeed one of the best trackers around. Tons of torrents, packs, freeleech, easy seeding - what's not to like? Well, anti-piracy groups perhaps, considering they can join as easily as you. But leaving that aside it's a great place.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #28
    Great Tracker better than TL/SCC more variety,freeleech and much more

9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #29
    I have been with the site for nearly 4 years and I love it cheers

10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #30
    N3T's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Actually, iPT has more then 200,000 torrents now.

214,831 as of today to be exact.
    Last edited by N3T; 06-10-2014 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Me Like FST I do not trade or sell invites, please don't ask. I only request what I use my self.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast