Thread: HappyFappy Review

Hi guys,

I usually only used one private tracker for pr0n and well I kinda started branching out towards other trackers but eventually found another pr0n tracker that I liked. So this is the first time I am doing a review so please be gentle with me

HappyFappy

Tracker Url: https://www.happyfappy.org
    Category: Adult / XXX Content

Here is some information from their main page:

Maximum Users: 50,000
    Enabled Users: 7,113
    Users active today: 408 (5.74%)
    Users active this week: 1,397 (19.64%)
    Users active this month: 3,323 (46.72%)
    Total Data: 44.598 TiB
    new Torrents last day: 37
    Torrents: 8,062
    Requests: 43 (76.74% filled)
    Snatches: 84,591
    Peers: 21,453
    Seeders: 20,824
    Leechers: 629
    Seeder/Leecher Ratio: 33.10

IRC DETAILS
    Server: irc.rizon.net
    Channels: #HF-General / #HF-Help
    Listening on ports: 6660 - 6669, 7000. SSL: 6697, 9999
    Note that I have usually connected using port 6667. Make sure you register your Nick.

The data will fluctuate ofcourse. New torrents last day look low but I have seen the numbers go up to 150+ per day.

Now there is a steady stream of content coming in. Its a mixed bag of stuff but category wise it is expanding.

They also run some fun contests and they recently gave away a 24 hour site wide Doubleseed and site wide Freeleech after an uploading event.

Site design is great. The search features are pretty good. One thing that I liked the most was... no categories. I mean in this day and age I feel categories for pr0n is just useless as there is just way too much crossover going on.

Forums are growing and they have some some good threads to help uploaders who are new to uploading content.

Now the main part. This site has only been up for a couple of months and content is coming in but since it is new so more active uploaders and active members can definitely help this site grow. I personally see a lot of potential in the site and think that as it grows there is room for it become great. It's a great place for people who are both new and vets to private trackers.

Site staff is great and with all my communication so far I have had no issues and I can see that they are open to suggestions and want to know from their users what they want to see on the site and what they think can help improve. They have a suggestions forum for anything the users want to suggest.

I hope to see more new people join and help this new tracker grow. I am always open to questions if anyone has any.

P.s. i have been on the site for almost 2 months now.

Last edited by anon; 12-06-2021 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Stats update

2. The following users thank ripcord for this post:  
    anon (07-14-2021)
  3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #2
    Nice review, added it to the WTO list (see "BitTorrent Trackers" in the site header). Uploading some screenshots would be very nice, though, just make sure they're safe for work If you have the address for their IRC support channel, let me know and I'll add it too.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Nice review, added it to the WTO list (see "BitTorrent Trackers" in the site header). Uploading some screenshots would be very nice, though, just make sure they're safe for work If you have the address for their IRC support channel, let me know and I'll add it too.
    IRC DETAILS
    Server: irc.rizon.net
    Channels: #HF-General / #HF-Help
    Listening on ports: 6660 - 6669, 7000. SSL: 6697, 9999
    Note that I have usually connected using port 6667. Make sure you register your Nick.
    IRC details added to OP as above.

I had thought of adding screenshots but I think will have to censor some stuff and some images out. I'll get to it and update it later.
    Last edited by ripcord; 07-14-2021 at 03:00 PM.

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #4
    Just thought I should add that they now have RSS working as well. Personally I do not use it but the staff have confirmed that this is now active for users.

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #5
    That's an interesting point you've made about "cross-overs" @Ripcord... However, it doesn't change the fact that we all have underlining preferences. So I still believe categories are still important. If not at least tagged with something.... Its sort of illogical not too.

Pirate forever!

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #6
    I think a tag weight system allows having the best from both worlds!

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by AnythingOldSch View Post
    That's an interesting point you've made about "cross-overs" @Ripcord... However, it doesn't change the fact that we all have underlining preferences. So I still believe categories are still important. If not at least tagged with something.... Its sort of illogical not too.
    The search system relies heavily on tagging. When you can add multiple crossover tags for a video the point of adding a category IMHO becomes completely moot. Your "preferences" can be used as tags. When you do a search based on a category you search tends to be rather large. Of course when you do a search for category + tags you do get refined results but then again those same refined results will be seen if you only add the tags themselves without using the categories. So they add absolutely no value to a system. But whatever works for you I guess

9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #8
    latest stats

Maximum Users: 50,000
    Enabled Users: 7,113
    Users active today: 408 (5.74%)
    Users active this week: 1,397 (19.64%)
    Users active this month: 3,323 (46.72%)
    Total Data: 44.598 TiB
    new Torrents last day: 37
    Torrents: 8,062
    Requests: 43 (76.74% filled)
    Snatches: 84,591
    Peers: 21,453
    Seeders: 20,824
    Leechers: 629
    Seeder/Leecher Ratio: 33.10
    I see i can't edit my last post...

anyway there has been some inactive account pruning so the number of active members doesn't look too different. But torrent numbers have increased.

hoping that the stats can be updated here: https://filesharingtalk.com/what-trackers-offer/
    Last edited by ripcord; 12-06-2021 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ripcord View Post
    I see i can't edit my last post...
    The edit button has been historically disabled in this section, to prevent people from blanking their reviews. I updated the stats everywhere