Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LastTorrents Review

Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #2
    One of the slowest trackers I have ever come across with dialup download speeds which are less than adequate. Also, a torrent taken only a few times yet showing it was snatched over 1300 times is more than a little misleading LOL. Math problems? Slightly! Especially when it takes over 24 hours to download a 350M file.
    Last edited by LeafBasher; 04-06-2011 at 11:13 PM. Reason: added to post

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #3
    nesste's Avatar Member
    probably in your village traffic speed on lasttorrents is an issue.
    Last edited by nesste; 04-13-2011 at 06:13 PM.

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #4
    I have my doubts. I run seedboxes with the following clients: uTorrent, rtorrent, TorrentFlux, and Deluge and have been leeching a 4 GiB file for over 28 days straight now steady and still only 90.2% complete at this moment. Have seeded same file back 11 times over on the other hand. Since I can download at over 12MiB with no problems, speed is not my issue kids I transfer over 5TB of traffic every month so can't say that I am the problem
    Last edited by LeafBasher; 04-27-2011 at 11:21 PM.

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #5
    very good tracker

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #6
    LastTorrents.org (old BitTorrents.ro aka BiTT) romanian tracker

http://lasttorrents.org open registration,

torrents 60,000 cc
    users: 200,000 cc

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #7
    Updated.

They had a "only Power Users and above can access new torrents" policy, but I'm not sure that's still in place.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #8
    To have a motivation for the members to become power users?

9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #9
    If memory serves me well, they didn't want users to hit & run on new torrents. So instead of putting wait times depending on your ratio, they're directly off-limits to you for a week until you become PU.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #10
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    I have an account there , I'm also a very good friend to a staff member there .... Great overall tracker , you can find lots of old torrents still seeded on there and as the speed goes .... just perfect .
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast