Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surfnow Or A4proxy

Poster
    I am beginning to get tired of changing to a new anonymous proxy, as soon as my current one dies out. I've heard that these two programs receive a list of anonymous proxy lists and lets you be masked, which is the better of the two?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    SurfNow is simpler, faster and efficient. A4Proxy is a bit better, yet complicating to some users. It all depends what the user's intentions are and/or what their expectations of a program to do.

Most of the time I use
    Calamity to capture Bad IPs, Proxy Traps, suspected proxy
    ProxyChecker to check status, this is a cracked version I think. it's tiny and does the job fine
    ProxyPal for IE only to click on/off for proxy, yet now that I use Firebird, I just put the proxy I want after checking it into the setup. Done.

Good luck. Btw, I'm surrprised that no one responded to u as of yet, however, ul get all kinds of answers and u have to be the judge of what's best for u.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    you need to use more then one anon proxy, you need to chain a few together if you only use one all that the ppl have to do that are after have to do is go to one person and ask for their log files if they give them out you are done.........

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by exeus@18 October 2003 - 08:31
    you need to use more then one anon proxy, you need to chain a few together if you only use one all that the ppl have to do that are after have to do is go to one person and ask for their log files if they give them out you are done.........
    are u aware of THIS? what do u think?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by nikita69+18 October 2003 - 18:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nikita69 @ 18 October 2003 - 18:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-exeus@18 October 2003 - 08:31
    are u aware of THIS? what do u think? [/b][/quote]
    yes that is one of the reasons that you need to chain proxys and one of the reasons you should find your own proxys and not rely to much on the list that float around the net IMO a good proxy is one that you can not connect to 24/7 with good speed....... when i go in search of proxys i scan comps like ones in old Russian states China plaxec that i know/think wont be to helpfull when an American Corporation goes asking for log files

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    correct, frankly and to be fair, I answered Amarjit in form that would be more commonly used (not safe tho, i agree). Sorry Amarjit, my bad. and yes to the russia/china proxy.

as for those ips, there is a disadvantage to publishing and/or bundling them in the BADIP updated of KL and that is enough people would use it that we won&#39;t be helping the capturing of pedophiles, true cyber criminals & people who intent harm upon the people of the country we live in.

I&#39;m not sure if we had this discussion before or not, yet what is a really powerful proxy chain/checker program and the best settings to use? Frankly i&#39;ve tested several and dislike many.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    have you tried Ufasoft SocksChain or proton.....to check i use a few different programs as one will say one thing and another will say the opposite a good checker IMO is Proxy Checker,

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    no i haven&#39;t tried either 2 (do u a dl u can PM me with?). there 2 programs called proxy checker, the one I use is a remodeld (**ck) one and works better than the original.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    After significant consideration, I&#39;ve found SurfNOW to be the superior - as its GUI, efficiency and features have yet to be rivalled. However, I have the inability of successfully retrieving a functioning crack for either SurfNOW 2.5 or A4Proxy 2.8. Any aid regarding this issue?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast