Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RevolutionTT Review

I've been a supporter (donated) and user of RevolutionTT for several years. I had a ratio that never dropped below 1.4 and I uploaded/seeded approximately 10TB during my time there. It served me well. I just started a temporary job in Saudi Arabia and although my torrent server was running at home in Canada, the first time I logged into the web site from KSA, I was banned. (At least I think that's the reason). I have tried to contact them via irc but I am unable to. Kinda disappointed.

So I agree, its a great tracker but banning a dedicated user and supporter like me is no way to treat a paying customer. I cannot recommend this tracker.

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Not sure it would have helped, but you could have let them know ahead of time that you would be moving to an area that is known to be banned.

yo

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #13
    Final update to this. I was able to restore my original membership via an IRC help line. Still a fan.

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #14
    Excellent! Very glad to hear that. Im a big fan and long time user there myself!

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyASK View Post
    I've been a supporter (donated) and user of RevolutionTT for several years. I had a ratio that never dropped below 1.4 and I uploaded/seeded approximately 10TB during my time there. It served me well. I just started a temporary job in Saudi Arabia and although my torrent server was running at home in Canada, the first time I logged into the web site from KSA, I was banned. (At least I think that's the reason). I have tried to contact them via irc but I am unable to. Kinda disappointed.

So I agree, its a great tracker but banning a dedicated user and supporter like me is no way to treat a paying customer. I cannot recommend this tracker.
    Same happened for my SCC account which had a good buffer. And even when I moved to another country and wanted to get it back, they wouldn't.

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyASK View Post
    I've been a supporter (donated) and user of RevolutionTT for several years. I had a ratio that never dropped below 1.4 and I uploaded/seeded approximately 10TB during my time there.
    I have been registered too, been on irc but they wouldnt enable me. They said I have been not good enough user even I had ratio above 2.0...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12