Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Max Payne 2 Bittorent Is Password Protected

muchspl2
    there alot more than a few weeks ago, and they implentmented a noob area where you don't have to be a member to past a question, gret idea

@keer
    look assmunch how bout you ask me nice and I'll help, but other wise piss off with your E.O.B.C.A.K problem

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    ok,much,atleast don't gargle back my own words,Assmunch is mine, reagrdless, Ill ask nice if you agree to answer nice, the password doesn't seem to work,it says it has errors and it looks like this ( worng Password?) what could it be ,please,pretty please,with sugar on top

3. Games   -   #13
    muchspl2
    I pass on helping you, although very tempting cause I find helping the mentally challenged very rewarding

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    dude,if you don't know it,just say so,if you do and come on this forum,help out!

5. Games   -   #15
    shelly's Avatar Senior Member
    Look at the url of the torrent, if it says it come from www.bittorrentmovies.de then go to this site and select the torrent you DL and it will tell you the password. up till now the password has been :- www.bittorrentmovies.de you have to manually type this in as paste does not work, Hope that answer your question . if it comes fromanother site sorry carnt help you any further.

6. Games   -   #16
    muchspl2
    I already told you the major problem your having
    E.O.B.C.A.K

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    i keep going to the site and all i get is a site which is in freaking german,i find the torrent and the link it has for the password,but it just keeps going back to the main site!AGHHH

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster
    what is that E.O.B.C.A.K ?

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    IT WORKED SHELLY,THANX,
    As for you Much,,Lube up your Sphincter and bend over!

10. Games   -   #20
    muchspl2
    dumass

E.O.B.C.A.K = Error Occurred Between Chair And Keyboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast