Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steven Seagal:overweight

just like to say seagal is so shit i havnt seen a good movie of his since nico,hard to kill ,out for justice and undersiege.the rest have been getting worst i was a huge fan of seagals now im just pissed off i will never spend 1 more dollar on his m ovies again

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    muchspl2
    he runs like a girl, and believes that he really is a mix of his on screen persona, part CIA - special op commando, who wants to put out hits on people
    what a moron

source

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    he is a girl a fat bitch

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by Wrongturn@17 October 2003 - 18:47
    he is a girl a fat bitch
    UHH i dare you to say that to his face man lol see what happens lol hell maybe just go easy on you instead of throwing you across the room like a rag doll lol lmao dude he is a martial artist man read up on him bro.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Steven is acctually putting on the weight on purpose,for his next movie,also he is taking special lessons in swimming.
    He will star in Free Willy 4.Obviously the whales role will go to him.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by muchspl2@17 October 2003 - 10:44
    he runs like a girl, and believes that he really is a mix of his on screen persona, part CIA - special op commando, who wants to put out hits on people
    what a moron

source
    Steven Seagal is prolly a nut. but at least he got to sleep with Kelly "Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful" LeBrock a bunch of times, before trading her in for a younger woman (their babysitter). no wonder he's delusional.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by rokstar+17 October 2003 - 21:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rokstar @ 17 October 2003 - 21:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wrongturn@17 October 2003 - 18:47
    he is a girl a fat bitch
    UHH i dare you to say that to his face man lol see what happens lol hell maybe just go easy on you instead of throwing you across the room like a rag doll lol lmao dude he is a martial artist man read up on him bro.

[/b][/quote]
    i would say it to his face he couldnt catch me hes so fat n slow and run like a girl hahahaha in his latist movie he takes on kungfu 2 of them come on akido vs kungfu .kungfu would always win

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah the guy cant act for shit

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    i just hope he&#39;ll just die soon
    [ gs removed the sig, it was 1455.14 KB lol ]

HELL YEAH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i just hope he&#39;ll just die soon
    waht like in that movie Execative Decion

he was in it for 5 mins I was waiting for him to come back he was supose to be a huge star

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast