Thread: Xp Corporate

Poster
    I recently got a copy of WinXP corporate edition, but the installation is in FRENCH!!! im afraid to install it, i can get by the french setup, but i dont know french enough to put up with an OS in french, does any one know if it will install in French, or is ther an option to install it in English.

and if there's no hope ill just d/l it, cause i noticed a verified of XP Coporate on the K-lite website
    : File: Microsoft_Windows_XP_Corp_SP1_Integrated.bin
    Length: 619420368 Bytes, 604903KB
    UUHash: =Q0Q78YPBHNAN5UZTWrf8Kj5wnlw=

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Only in a Processor.
    well, i know that you can install different languages, when you have xp installed. You go to My computer--->My Control Panel--->Regional and Lanuage Options. The icon should look somethin like this --->. When in there, you go to the 3rd tab. And in the First scroll down bar, go to English (United States). This should change most of the programs to english.
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    well window dont realy have a language

the only thing that will be in french is error report, control pannel option, start button will be demarer and that's pretty much all ... dude download an xp englich cd then ... wont take more than a week

what the one above ya told is how multilangual application will behave ... some application do ask window in wich language they are supposed to display text and that regional setting will cahnge that .... window by default is NOT multilanguage it have language specific file eg winlogon.exe file will be diferent size for each languages

french is a beautifull language tougth

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    thank you all......i guess im gonna d/l the englisj version.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I would steer clear.

The French version will not only have all the usual XP flaws, but it will make fun of your accent and the way you dress.
    Plus it will take the entire month of August off.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg