Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Website Design

hey it looks nice... better then my designs, layouts take too much time

www.toon-network.com <-- ehh imma replace that design soon w/ my calvin and hobbes site

www.harrypotterbuddyicons.com/soul <-- looks bad if u view it w/ 1024... does anyone have any idea how to make it stable at 800x600?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    ScotchGuy

I agree, I read your warnings / advice and left. I said that in my post earlier in this thread.

I still feel the "opinion" about people with handicaps is in very poor taste, particularly when you say you would like to be handicapped and suggest that brain damage would make it even better.

If this offends people, particularly those with handicaps, or related to people with handicaps, then so be it. I can only assume that you don&#39;t really care about what they think anyway. Otherwise you wouldn&#39;t have posted it.

Hopefully people will realise that you are not actually a Scotsman when dealing with this type of insensitive material.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by JPaul@18 October 2003 - 12:16
    ScotchGuy

I agree, I read your warnings / advice and left. I said that in my post earlier in this thread.

I still feel the "opinion" about people with handicaps is in very poor taste, particularly when you say you would like to be handicapped and suggest that brain damage would make it even better.

If this offends people, particularly those with handicaps, or related to people with handicaps, then so be it. I can only assume that you don&#39;t really care about what they think anyway. Otherwise you wouldn&#39;t have posted it.

Hopefully people will realise that you are not actually a Scotsman when dealing with this type of insensitive material.
    It&#39;s merely a joke, along the lines of dark humour. I didn&#39;t think it was that big of a deal, if I receive enough complaints I&#39;ll consider taking it down. It really isn&#39;t that funny anyway. It&#39;s poorly written and not some of my best work.

Try one of the other opinions page, I don&#39;t think the others are offensive, except for possibly the UltimateSUV article. Although I did run it by a Native American and he said that he wasn&#39;t bothered by it.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    It&#39;s not at all funny, however you are entitled to express your opinion. Much as I find it personally abhorrent.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    There you go Jpaul, it has been removed.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i cant get through

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123