Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Posters

Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@18 October 2003 - 07:36
    @nikkid love your voice
    how'd u get 2 hear her voice???????????????

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by NikkiD@18 October 2003 - 01:31
    Change of topic a bit perhaps. Just for a little bit of clarification.

WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT POST COUNTS?????

I mean seriously. Why does anyone really care how many posts they, or anyone else has? I'm asking honestly here, as someone who really doesn't understand what the big "wooptie fricken do" as KwahyaJ so eloquently put it, is.

I don't take someone more or less seriously if they have 5 posts, 50 posts or 5000 posts. It doesn't make a difference to me. Why does everyone have to comment on it all the time?

Can someone please explain it to me? I really don't get it.
    wohoo someone agrees with

ok so i have 630 posts or something like that and i know very little about computers and stuff but i still make a post about them to someone and someone with 2 posts makes a reply why does everyone bash on the person with 2 posts even if his idea is better. i am going to leave this with a nice STFU

3. Lounge   -   #33
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Awwwww.... ty :">

My voice is posted somewhere around here - if someone were so inclined they could find it... I however am not that person...

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by NikkiD@18 October 2003 - 07:47
    Awwwww.... ty :">

My voice is posted somewhere around here - if someone were so inclined they could find it... I however am not that person...
    i'm inclined - but i guess not a motivated inclined person. some1 will hafta hold my hand and show me the way.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    The topic had something to do with an experiment in terror... and it was posted in the lounge... by me... or Jonno... about a month ago...

Knowing all that I suppose I could have just searched it myself and given you this link but I'm too damn lazy...

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by NikkiD@18 October 2003 - 08:12
    The topic had something to do with an experiment in terror... and it was posted in the lounge... by me... or Jonno... about a month ago...

Knowing all that I suppose I could have just searched it myself and given you this link but I'm too damn lazy...
    excellent! tu!

i think i'm in luv now, dammit! women suck!

7. Lounge   -   #37
    BANNED
    Originally posted by NikkiD@18 October 2003 - 04:12

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+18 October 2003 - 08:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 18 October 2003 - 08:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NikkiD@18 October 2003 - 04:12

Knowing all that I suppose I could have just searched it myself and given you this link but I&#39;m too damn lazy...
    [/b][/quote]
    NO MM - SHE B MINE&#33; U MUST GO AWAY NOW&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #39
    BANNED
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+18 October 2003 - 04:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 18 October 2003 - 04:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@18 October 2003 - 08:17
    <!--QuoteBegin-NikkiD
    @18 October 2003 - 04:12

Knowing all that I suppose I could have just searched it myself and given you this link but I&#39;m too damn lazy...

NO MM - SHE B MINE&#33; U MUST GO AWAY NOW&#33; [/b][/quote]
    fight

@kurtsl0an this how kikkid feels about you

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@18 October 2003 - 08:20
    @kurtsl0an&nbsp; this how kikkid feels about you

&nbsp; &nbsp;
    if she met me, she wouldn&#39;t feel that way -

BTW - u can have kikkid ... al urs...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast