Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Rugby World Cup.

Time for some Boks to be decapitated.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Best of luck.

I really think this is the best chance England will have to win any world cup. You have a stunningly good team. If they win this game they should win the group, which would mean they would miss the All Blacks until the final.

This is a very important game. It's like the Brazil Game in the football world cup. The winner was destined to win the whole thing.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Thanks. i really believe England will win the Cup without too much bother. we have prpved that we are the best in the world havig already beaten all the top countries so far this season. Got the rand Slam and now its time for the World Cup.

Come on Boys dont dissapoint

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Careful with the, win the world cup without too much bother type attitude.

You have fallen foul of that sort of thing before. It's also the sort of statement which lead people to want you to lose.

I think I am a reasonable person most of the time. However reading what you said makes one begin to think that we wouldn't mind if the arrogant bar stewards got beat after all.

I can think of at least 2 grand slams which were in the bag right up till you played the last game.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    damm us aussie really suck this time

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by JPaul@18 October 2003 - 13:49

You have fallen foul of that sort of thing before. It's also the sort of statement which lead people to want you to lose.

I think I am a reasonable person most of the time. However reading what you said makes one begin to think that we wouldn't mind if the arrogant bar stewards got beat after all.

I can think of at least 2 grand slams which were in the bag right up till you played the last game.
    Sorry i didnt mean to come across as arrogant. I am just upbeat and confident about our chances.

I also remember too well the missed Grand Slams - thats why I so want us to win this so much.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by danb+18 October 2003 - 14:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 18 October 2003 - 14:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@18 October 2003 - 13:49

You have fallen foul of that sort of thing before. It&#39;s also the sort of statement which lead people to want you to lose.

I think I am a reasonable person most of the time. However reading what you said makes one begin to think that we wouldn&#39;t mind if the arrogant bar stewards got beat after all.

Sorry i didnt mean to come across as arrogant. I am just upbeat and confident about our chances.

I also remember too well the missed Grand Slams - thats why I so want us to win this so much. [/b][/quote]
    LOL

They are doing an acapela version of your National Anthem which sounds like a different tune.

Good luck anyway.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Hal time 6 - 6. We played well first 15 mins, then we make error after error, come on England
    But must say without errors S/A are out of the game.

9. Lounge   -   #9

I know that National Anthem was a terrible version&#33;&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by danb@18 October 2003 - 14:00

I know that National Anthem was a terrible version&#33;&#33;

..u bet lol

Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast