Thread: Friends

Poster
    on the new friends, episodes 1,2+3 were out five hours after they aired. Now I can't find Thursdays episode (series 10 episode 4) anyone have it? (bittorrent or mirc will also be okay

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Im Not Sure If It Has Been Aired Yet?
    It Isnt Listed On Any NFO sites Anyway

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    BANNED
    I've search every where for it..maybe the usual guy that rips it couldnt doit this week.Or forgot to press record.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    yuck *yawns*

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by ck-uk@18 October 2003 - 19:31
    I&#39;ve search every where for it..maybe the usual guy that rips it couldnt doit this week.Or forgot to press record.
    Well there were like 2-3 different versions on Suprnova for the 3rd episode. Maybe they all gave it up beliving the other guys would rip it.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    i did have to check nbc.com because even the editor on tvtome.com had both friends and will and grace in the list for showing that evening and it wasn&#39;t until the next day the dates were changed to the following week.

get used to it though people because until at least january there will be weeks when it is not on. last year 6 weeks in total were "pre-empted"

normal causes are - public holidays(thanksgiving etc) baseball, basketball or kelsey grammar about to go on leno to run for senate/governer etc....

also remember friends will be only 18 episodes this year.
    due to "joey" going to air.

but when we do get it at least the adverts have been cut , trust me this is VERY good thing for those outside the u.s of a