Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Midnight Club 2

yeah i found them and im only downloadin the .bin files bcoz can't u use daemon tools and u dont need to burn the cd or get the .cue files. thats rite aint it bcoz i neva dun it b4.

Peerzyboy
    -----------

2. Games   -   #12
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@18 October 2003 - 23:53
    yeah i found them and im only downloadin the .bin files bcoz can't u use daemon tools and u dont need to burn the cd or get the .cue files. thats rite aint it bcoz i neva dun it b4.

Peerzyboy
    -----------
    usually you use the .cue files to mount the .bin's with daemon...you can make cue's yourself, but it's probably easier to dl the cue's from kazaa too...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Games   -   #13
    ok i&#39;ll download the .cue&#39;s as well and how do i make my own .cues? and do i just open the .cues wiv daemon tools and it just does it 4 me?

Peerzyboy
    -----------

4. Games   -   #14
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@18 October 2003 - 23:57
    ok i&#39;ll download the .cue&#39;s as well and how do i make my own .cues? and do i just open the .cues wiv daemon tools and it just does it 4 me?

Peerzyboy
    -----------
    just open notepad, paste this in:

FILE "Midnight_Club_2.CD1.Razor1911.bin" BINARY
    TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00

obviously you have to change the filename to the name of the .bin...then save the file as game name.cue
    to mount the images, install daemon, run it, then just right click on your virtual drive and mount the cue file from the "mount image" option

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Games   -   #15
    ok thnx i get it now. but i think im gonna stick to getting them more than making them thnx 4 all the help.
    ps will i need a cd crack 4 the game? or will it come wiv it?

Peerzyboy
    -----------

6. Games   -   #16
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@19 October 2003 - 00:02
    ok thnx i get it now. but i think im gonna stick to getting them more than making them thnx 4 all the help.
    ps will i need a cd crack 4 the game? or will it come wiv it?

Peerzyboy
    -----------
    there&#39;s a folder on the first cd with a cracked exe file in it, no need for a seperate no-cd patch

7. Games   -   #17
    ok and thnx 4 all the hlp btw but can i ask 1 my question. if a game like mafia or max payne 2 or midnight club 2 its more than 1 cd when it asks me to inster cd in the installation what do i do?

Peerzyboy
    -----------

8. Games   -   #18
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@19 October 2003 - 00:09
    ok and thnx 4 all the hlp btw but can i ask 1 my question. if a game like mafia or max payne 2 or midnight club 2 its more than 1 cd when it asks me to inster cd in the installation what do i do?

Peerzyboy
    -----------
    when you get the prompt for the next disc, you have to use alt+tab to change from the installer to your desktop or whatever
    then you go into daemon and unmount cd1, then mount cd2

alt+tab back into the installer and continue

9. Games   -   #19
    ok thnx 4 all da help btw. i understand alot more about daemon tools now thnx

Peerzyboy
    -----------

10. Games   -   #20
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@19 October 2003 - 00:17
    ok thnx 4 all da help btw. i understand alot more about daemon tools now thnx

Peerzyboy
    -----------
    np, glad to help

any problems, just ask again...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast