Thread: Max Payne 2

doe any one know and hav vertified a working copy of max payne 2 the fall of max payne? please note i CANNOT use bittorent or suprnova but i have kazaa and emule. If you hav seen a working copy can u please reply with the file name and size so i can find it...or the hash

Thnx in advance

Peeryboy
    ----------

2. Games   -   #2

3. Games   -   #3
    Cheerz im d/ling now so fingers crossed my ppc can aturly play it

Peerzyboy
    -----------

4. Games   -   #4
    muchspl2
    I think the better question is why can't you use bittorrent and supernova?

5. Games   -   #5
    i dunno y but i tried it out and it wod neva connect (i think its bcoz of the proxy settings) bcoz when i got msn and k-lite i had to configure the proxy settings to a spicifk port and ip bcoz im networking when im nt spose to b bcoz in the uk if ya wiv ntl they make u hav to buy and new modem and stuff so im using proxy plus and i hav to configure everything and i dunno how to do it on bittorent and suprnova uses bittorent so i cajn't use that either

if n e 1 can tell me how to fix it i wod b well pleased but i just dunno how to do it myself

Peerzyboy
    -----------

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    what kind of speeds are u getting off kazaa? Im downloading at slow speeds 7kb/s and a few times I got 15kb/s.

7. Games   -   #7
    iv got a 600k broadband and im only getting about 8kb/s and for about 1 or 2 mins every hour it goes up to about 20kb/s but thats it.

Peerzyboy
    -----------