Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Motherboard Monitor 5

hi

ive just installed motherboard monitor 5 and have got so far as getting 2 numbers in my taskbar

one is black and says 32 the other is red and say s 75 (which cant be good) now ive been to the website and read the help files and i know my board is supported but i dunno what number represents what

ive got a bog standard pc with a fan on top of the cpu and i think theres one at the part were you connect the pc to the electrics(brain freeze: cant think wat that bits called )

so any ideas how i find out what the numbers are showing me the temps off

and do i need more fans

cheers

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    check ur temps through your bios and use hmonitor, its far better than motherboard monitor 5.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by Kunal@18 October 2003 - 20:28
    check ur temps through your bios and use hmonitor, its far better than motherboard monitor 5.
    ko then i used hmonitor excellent loads easier cheers m8 BUT this dont look good should i get some fans around my cpu it is a 1.1ghz duron

are these results bad cos i dont understand them yet

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    ur cpu temp is deadly! get a new cpu hsf and a couple of cheap 80mm case fans.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    hsf ???

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by Kk4S-HaVoK@18 October 2003 - 21:11
    hsf ???
    heat sink and fan
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    ok cheers

if anyone uses this prog and has looked at the pic above were it says cooling fans you have got boxes labled: power, cpu and n&#092;a now shouldnt there be something in the cpu box???

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by Kk4S-HaVoK@18 October 2003 - 21:51
    ok cheers

if anyone uses this prog and has looked at the pic above were it says cooling fans you have got boxes labled: power, cpu and n&#092;a now shouldnt there be something in the cpu box???
    there might not be a sensor for the cpu fan
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    the fan labels are rong, nothing to worry about&#33; you can change &#39;em through, settings, uve only got 1 fan on ur pc atm, its ur cpu fan&#33;

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    double post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast