Thread: Attempts At Banning Members.

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I was too late with this reply to the earlier topic so I am posting it here!

If you have a grievance against any guy/gal say it to them personally. I completely disagree with polls of any kind against any member, whatever the reason. Why should it be secret? My personal opinion is that a poll should only be started(Not for the reason above) by two or more Mods and that no one can vote in the poll unless they post in the thread concerned giving their reasons for doing so. There you are that is my tuppence worth, please dont get me started on this subject.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@18 October 2003 - 20:37
    I was too late with this reply to the earlier topic so I am posting it here!

If you have a grievance against any guy/gal say it to them personally. I completely disagree with polls of any kind against any member, whatever the reason. Why should it be secret? My personal opinion is that a poll should only be started(Not for the reason above) by two or more Mods and that no one can vote in the poll unless they post in the thread concerned giving their reasons for doing so. There you are that is my tuppence worth, please dont get me started on this subject.
    ur right, and have a good point... thank you...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Ex-member
    Fair point, Bigboab.

Unfortunately, there is no mechanism in the software for making polls a joint thing between mods, but you can be sure that we are taking them more seriously now.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I am thinking generally here Lamsey. The past is the past. Who are you any way.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.