Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Sickest Movie Scene/clip

The "BOTTLE SCENE" in "I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE" I think it was.. was a rather twisted scene. Ogrish.com which i'm sure has already been brought up...that stuff is just downright Wrong...some or should say a lot of messed up stuff...very disturbing visuals. I can't but wonder why sites like that are around

2. Movies & TV   -   #62
    Poster
    people who are fascinated by death and watch it and show no regards to human life are just another type of perv who should be fried in the chair.

3. Movies & TV   -   #63
    Chame1eon's Avatar Super Freak
    If i had no regard for human life death wouldn't be very interesting.
    I only licked you for the salt

4. Movies & TV   -   #64
    I don't squirm in movies cause I know it's all fake. What really freaked me out and made turn the channel was watching some getting a nose job on the learning channel. It was all fine while they were cutting cartelage and stuff, but the doctor took out this big ass chizel and hammer and he was smacking it hard chipping away the bone at the bridge of the nose. My god I still have nightmares about it.

5. Movies & TV   -   #65
    Quote Originally Posted by imnotanaddict View Post
    It was listed as Braindead in verifieds but at the start of the movie it had a caption dead alive. Towards the end of the movie when this dude takes a push lawn mower and kicks butt. If it hadnt been done in a humoris way (and even then
    lots of blood and guts) and a little more real, it would have really been sickening.
    Noway to be compared with "death clips", those are for sure the sickest and most unsettling because you know its real and really happened.

i agree. one of my fav movies.

6. Movies & TV   -   #66
    Pick a scene from Nekromantik. Any scene. End of thread.

7. Movies & TV   -   #67
    Curlz31's Avatar UN > BT
    It's more of a documentary but 'Super Size Me' made me want to vomit. McDonald's food is so vile.

8. Movies & TV   -   #68
    huh? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Although I've seen many sick movies, my sickiest is still the rape scene from Irréversible. Why? Because it was so realistic, not like all the gore movies...

9. Movies & TV   -   #69
    gossard25's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwejk View Post
    Although I've seen many sick movies, my sickiest is still the rape scene from Irréversible. Why? Because it was so realistic, not like all the gore movies...
    Same here it seemed so realistic I still cannot believe as to what lengths people will go to portray reality in movies

10. Movies & TV   -   #70
    Kilwell's Avatar The Fourth Horseman BT Rep: +3
    The caravan scene when big Bob get burned alive and the mutants are in the caravan........The Hills Have Eyes

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast