Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Sickest Movie Scene/clip

uNdEaD$$$
    the head up pussy is fake, I just watched it. The woman's legs (and pussy) is fake at the end the guy puts his hand on her left leg and and he crushes it.

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    Originally posted by MetroStars@19 October 2003 - 15:01
    a horror movie called island of death...

the guys girlfriend won't have sex with him so he goes and fucks a goat... u don't c much but the shots of the goats face just make it all the nastier - not very nice at all....

Metro, its not his girlfriend, its his sister

Great movie though! I cannot login to HoE, so Ive been elsewhere!

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    Originally posted by 99shassan@19 October 2003 - 15:08
    Watch Audition! It's a japanese film about a woman who likes to torture people.
    Ichi the Killer by same director has some torture too, the scene where one guy cuts his tongue was quite gross, since I just ate pig tongue before watching the movie

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    Poster
    I was witness to a train accident where a man walking on the tracks was hit by a speeding train and his body split into 4 parts.The head flew right off his body and landed on the tracks.

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    none of this is even close to fod movies

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    anybody know where i can download faces of death? i find everything you guys are saying amusing.

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    sickest clip I've ever seen was, a clip of the Al Queda a guy a work sent me by e-mail,
    I don't know what the dude did, but all these guys gathered around him, and slowly, I mean super slowly cut his penis off.

What made it worse, was this guy wasn't chained or held down or anything, the guy just stood there and let them do it.
    How the hell can you just stand there and let someone cut your penis off.
    I think I'd rather be killed.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    overnet has the full muvies of faces of death dont dl the clips get the movies

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    Stop your talking of faces of death, it sux ass. If you want some nasty stuff here is a starters list.

Mondo Cane (Strange Rituals)
    Men Behind The Sun (Human experimentation)
    Fudoh (Super Sick Violent Yakuza movie)
    Shocking Africa (African Rituals)
    Combat Shock (Wartime Atrocities and Accidents)
    Visitor Q (Super Violent Home Violence)
    Nekromantik 1 and 2 (Necrophilia with violence)
    Asian Files Red/Black/Yellow
    Tokugawas Pleasure Of Torture
    Guinea Pig

If you want that soldier clip that people talk about its called
    russian soldier 1 and 2.

Its terrible and shouldnt be seen by anyone.

Sweet dreams

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    Originally posted by jakson5+3 November 2003 - 09:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jakson5 @ 3 November 2003 - 09:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-99shassan@19 October 2003 - 15:08
    Watch Audition&#33; It&#39;s a japanese film about a woman who likes to torture people.
    Ichi the Killer by same director has some torture too, the scene where one guy cuts his tongue was quite gross, since I just ate pig tongue before watching the movie [/b][/quote]
    Its not about a women who likes to torture people, its a women who wants peoples love unconditionally. Nonetheless and excellent movie,

BTW the directors name is MIIKE TAKASHI, all his movies are worth watching. Fukwit Tarantino likes to rip off his style.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast