Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Girlfriend Just Called....

Someone smashed the drivers side window of her car and stole her stereo while she was at work. She is pissed.

How much does that suck? I feel her pain as I have had my car broken into several times. (a few stereos and hundreds of cds stolen) One time some idiot junkie smashed my window for less the a dollars worth of change. I had stoped at McDonalds on my way home from work one night and tossed the change on the passenger seat. GRRRRR.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Octopussy
    damn thats sad breakin window for change...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    I know, it is sad. The only satisfaction I got from that experience is that whom ever broke into my car cut themself on the shards of glass. There were drops of blood on the seat and on the ground.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Damn that sucks. Car theives are assholes.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    I feel for you mate, I really do. Having your car broken into is f**king horrible. Really pi**es you off for days.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by dingoBaby@19 October 2003 - 02:22
    Someone smashed the drivers side window of her car and stole her stereo while she was at work. She is pissed.

How much does that suck? I feel her pain as I have had my car broken into several times. (a few stereos and hundreds of cds stolen) One time some idiot junkie smashed my window for less the a dollars worth of change. I had stoped at McDonalds on my way home from work one night and tossed the change on the passenger seat. GRRRRR.
    Hey!......How do you know it was a junkie?
    We junkies already have bad enough reputation.......It could of been a wino
    or a crackhead.

Peace brotherdoobie

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Now this will piss you off:

I' ve had about a dozen of cars now, driving for 25 years....

And never had someone breaking in in my car!

Hihi.....

Okay, twice had a burglar in my home.
    Both times my video was stolen......(well off; they were oldies....)

Once my house burnt down ....(actually a good event, i had very good insurance and my cat lived.....& most beautifull fire i've ever seen....)

Allways look at the bright side of life.......
    (in your case: you still have your car, girlfriend, kl-board.....; just don't throw change on the seat anymore and don't keep hunderds(&#33 of cd's laying in your car.....)

Yogi

8. Lounge   -   #8
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    thats the worst, when it wasnt even anything valuable and they still broke the window...

really makes you wonder how desperate these people are

9. Lounge   -   #9
    My son had his stereo nicked while on our drive,he could not claim on his insurance as he would have lost his no claims,the scumbags moved our security light,not anymore I have CCTV & lights all around my house.chop there thieving hands off.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Double Agent
    my car is equipped with bulletproof glass, titanium body and full-automatic self-targeting submachines and cloaking devices and ejection seats lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast