Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Anna Investigation

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by clocker@20 October 2003 - 12:19
    I think boss if I travel to Wales on the way home from Paris I may be able to interview him. I would tend to discount him however because of the way that Anna has interfered with your digestive urinary tract.
    What!

That made no sense, whatsoever!

Are you suffering from the effects of exhaustion, stress or ....drugs!!??

Did you take the time to read the fine print in your employment contract?

You are aware that I have a "zero tolerance" policy?

Please provide a urine sample.
    The gentleman? in the photo belongs to Wales.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Originally posted by SnnY+20 October 2003 - 12:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 20 October 2003 - 12:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@20 October 2003 - 01:10
    Clocker I notice Snny has now gone missing. Though he did say he was having connection? problems and could only read the Board.&nbsp; If they have not blindfolded you and you can see the board then Grattis på födelsedagen,Snny. Hope I got that right. Now Clocker you can see you have employed an Internatonal PI of Sean proportions.
    It comes and goes, do you think it&#39;s related to the AM case?

Oh, and thanks again. [/b][/quote]
    No Snny&#33; Anna just leaves(That was the only way I could word that without causing some sexist remark). I suppose this will start the tears again. Could not the old git just be lacrimally inhibited?

3. Lounge   -   #43
    BANNED
    did somebody same something about an arab gentelman ahem

4. Lounge   -   #44
    annamiller is an anagram of &#39;real mannli&#39;

Clocker i&#39;m afraid you may have been groomed.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i saw anna on richard and judy today.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Sir I am reporting of my investigations around the many golf clubs in this area, before I depart for Paris. While in one of these clubs I met a Chief of Police who I knew from a club, of which we are both members. Not a Rangers supporters club I may add, though some of the members may be of that persuasion. I took this opportunity to complain to him, on the behalf of your public about the ineptitude of the police in general. The three main points that I put to him were. (1) The disappearance of many of the members of this board, and, that they prevented the abduction of your beloved Anna. Instead they were more concerned about illicit tobacco sales. (2) Why is that the police do not catch anyone involved in major crimes without some member of the public having to help them with their enquiries. After all that is what they are paid for(Not the public). (3) Why did you, at very little expense have to hire an international PI to help recover you precious loved one? (4)Why do the police take so long to arrest murderers when the said murderers are always seen with their heads with a coat or jacket? He did however confirm my theories (Only natural) that an Arab entourage had left the local airport for Paris on a private flight on Sunday. He further offered to accompany me to Paris in order to help. I declined.

I will be making no further reports till I return on Friday (After having visited Wales&#33. Incidentally do you wish me to get you more bones while I am there? During my absence there will be no more communication to you from me. You can contact my secretary Ms Moneygrabber (Mrs Bigboab) by snail mail with further instructions. Unfortunately my portable contraption is out of order at the moment. This will mean many visits to public conveniences on my journey. Where I will try and importune for the use of a stand in. Unfortunately I will be unable to receive E-Mail.

Your obedient servant

BB

The inability to count is a symptom of Azheimers. This document has been hurriedly written (That obvious, eh?). Therefore the grammatical content may not be all that I desire(Paris in mind here).

7. Lounge   -   #47
    &#39;Bump&#39;

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by bigboab@21 October 2003 - 02:07
    &#39;Bump&#39;
    We&#39;re all still waiting for that happy end, BigBoab&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yogi

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Originally posted by SensualGardening+18 November 2003 - 08:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualGardening @ 18 November 2003 - 08:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@21 October 2003 - 02:07
    &#39;Bump&#39;

Yogi [/b][/quote]
    After my visit to Paris. I thought that the contents of my report were too lurid for some of the younger, or apparently younger members of the board at that time. I see that some of them have since disappeared. I could now submit an updated report. But due to Clockers apparent loss of interest in the young &#39;Lady?&#39; I was wondering if this would be advisable. I am still on the investigation. Due to a tip off on Saturday about 4.45p.m. I have been advised to proceed to Amsterdam to cover something concerning a &#39;young&#39; lady there. I am awaiting instructions from Clocker.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by bigboab+18 November 2003 - 11:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 18 November 2003 - 11:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SensualGardening@18 November 2003 - 08:58
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab
    @21 October 2003 - 02:07
    &#39;Bump&#39;

Yogi
    After my visit to Paris. I thought that the contents of my report were too lurid for some of the younger, or apparently younger members of the board at that time. I see that some of them have since disappeared. I could now submit an updated report. But due to Clockers apparent loss of interest in the young &#39;Lady?&#39; I was wondering if this would be advisable. I am still on the investigation. Due to a tip off on Saturday about 4.45p.m. I have been advised to proceed to Amsterdam to cover something concerning a &#39;young&#39; lady there. I am awaiting instructions from Clocker. [/b][/quote]
    I can advise you on Amsterdam.

My mother lives there.

And when i go partying, it&#39;s there&#33;&#33;

Aswell as me and my girls favorite shoppingarea, De Wallen.

AllwayTryingToHelpOut-Yogi

Advice1:Leave mrs. BigBoab at Home........

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast