Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is There An Easier Way?

Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@29 October 2003 - 15:39
    easiest way, i u just wanna watch ur movies on tv, is to get a vd card with tv out!! saves time, discs, frustration, and it's better quality
    I 've already bloody got one, everybody keeps telling me to get one! I've a blimmen top of the line ATI gfx card that does the job no probs, have the flippen tv out cable that about 100km max in length aint no use to me!!!

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

GEt my point anyone? or are you blatantley just gonna go ahead with out reading and tell me to get a TV out gfx card or a laptop with one!!!

PLZ DON'T I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+30 October 2003 - 01:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 30 October 2003 - 01:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vivitron 15@29 October 2003 - 17:11
    its not really an option for most people....in that its a bastard having a 5 mile long cable stretched from my house to my gfs, in order to watch a movie over there.

anyway, go to kvcd.net and get ACP (theres a forum for it) this will take any avi and extract audio/convert/etc to a nice vcd/kvcd/svcd for you.&nbsp; then use vcdeasy to add chapters and burn...simple
    u can buy those wireless access points for tv out. tigerdirect and newegg has them [/b][/quote]
    They&#39;re still expensive&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

£60 for a transmitter and reciever.

and a further £40 for additional recievers&#33;

No thanks, thanks for letting me know, but they only transmit a limited distance, the one I saw transmitted 100ft indoors, and a max of 500ft(gf lives vfurther than that).

Cheaper to encode, I&#39;m sure wyou will agree?????????????

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234