Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max Payne

i installed the first max payne and i cant play the actual game but there is a training thing on it and it lets me play that and it runs jus fine without a problem but when i try to start a new game it starts to load then jus exits out of the game. does anyone know how to fix this?

2. Games   -   #2
    Anyone? i dont understand it. its a donloaded file its a .rar file but it wroks fine on triadcools computer but it wont work on mine. it wouldnt be my video card if it runs the training jus fine would it?

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    what r ur system specs?

4. Games   -   #4
    i got a 383 mb of ram,40 gig hard drive,1.79 pentium 4 and i got an integrated intel p.o.s grahpics cards but alot of good game like ut 2003 run and rainbow six 3 but i can play the max payne training in the gmae but i cant start a new game!it jus loads half way then exits out of the game.

5. Games   -   #5
    i have heard of this problem b4. check in earler max payne posts im sure i have seen it here.
    Was thier a problem when u installed it?
    Where did you get it from?

Peerzyboy
    -----------

6. Games   -   #6
    i got it from a friend but i can extrat it and like go into the game and play the training but it stops and exits out when i try to start a new game but i can play the training jus fine runs perfect!

7. Games   -   #7
    so when u say u got it from a friends. did u borow a REAL copy or was it dled? or copyed bcause ur no-cd crack mite b the problem

Peerzyboy
    -----------

8. Games   -   #8
    It was a dowloaded zip file. do u know where i can get a good no cd crack?but it dont install it is just extracted to my desktop and it jus runs from there .will i still be able to put a no cd crack in it?

9. Games   -   #9
    well download the cd image from kazaa lite or emule or bittorent. and use daemon tools. then get a no cd crack from suprnova

Peerzyboy
    -----------

10. Games   -   #10
    i recon you mite need a patch, im not sure though ive seen a few patches b4

oh one of these

www.fileshack.com

www.fileplanet.com

just look for a patch or something

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast