Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mobydock 0.87

Originally posted by Illuminati+20 October 2003 - 08:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 20 October 2003 - 08:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@20 October 2003 - 00:41
    <!--QuoteBegin-Illuminati
    @19 October 2003 - 23:39
    I&#39;d change the link if I were you SH - Technically, the link as it is now is a DLL.

If it has a download page, I&#39;d change it to link to that. That, and I&#39;d prefer to check out the site anyway before I d/l

i aint SH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Okay - I got my download searchers mixed up. I was tired as f*** as the time

Forgive, Dapa? [/b][/quote]
    Ye
    it was more funny than anything

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    H-Menu

This is my favorite launcher...unfortunatly it doesn&#39;t work very well with multiple monitors so I don&#39;t use it anymore.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    UPDATE

MobyDock DX 0.87b
    User Rating: 4.0/5
    Author: Moby
    Program Type: Freeware

MobyDock DX is a freeware launchbar / taskbar program that allows you to control your applications and folders while displaying some cool mouse-over animations. It can check your POP mail account, displays thumbnails for the running applications, displays popup menus for your favorite media-player allowing to control it from the dock itself, as well as a functional Clock and Recycle Bin, etc.

Changes in Current Version:
    Bug-fix for improved multi-monitor support
    Ability to specify a show-command for apps / folders (normal, maximized, minimized)
    Option to always open a new instance on mouse-click
    Option to return focus to last active application when mouse leaves Mobydock
    Changed weather-item to use xml-feed
    Search function for locations added to weather-item
    Expanded length of item-labels
    Bug-fix for possible crashes of mobydock during drag & drop operations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12