Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Cs: Condition Zero

Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by noname12+22 October 2003 - 02:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 &#064; 22 October 2003 - 02:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Monkeee@22 October 2003 - 02:29
    ahh this sucks its not a CD Image...
    What is it then? is it just the game dir after installation, or the setup files taken out of the CD and rar&#39;ed? [/b][/quote]
    you know how like counter-strike uj ust install and you dont need the CD right its pretty much the same they just install and rar the files and then yeah... i shouldv&#39;e never download it might as well wait for a CD-image and if its good enough i might buy it but so far it looks crappy...

PS: good for begginers and people who dont have fast broadband

2. Games   -   #72
    BANNED
    finished downloading...ima try it tomorrow

DWk

3. Games   -   #73
    Poster
    so is this on kazaa yet ?

4. Games   -   #74
    Poster
    ok i tired to get the one from supernova, wich apprently has over 800 seeds.
    but wverytime i try it gives me an error saying timed out.

so instead im downloading one called half.life.including.condition.zero.READ-ANON and its 1913.3mb. is this a real file ?

5. Games   -   #75
    yes that is a real file ( the one i got) . i wish i goten the 800 meg one instead of this though. only got 640k dsl so it took 12 hours to dl.

6. Games   -   #76
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Is this actually worth downloading if you&#39;ve already got HL and CS please? Is the gameplay anygood, are the graphic&#39;s ok?

Recommended or not? :-)

Sniper.

7. Games   -   #77
    Can someone tell me how to kill the VIP behind bulletproof glass in Morotcade Assault??

8. Games   -   #78
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bomber__42@7 December 2003 - 06:04
    Can someone tell me how to kill the VIP behind bulletproof glass in Morotcade Assault??
    think theres a hole in glass somewhere where u throw nade through ...read it somewehere

now im stuck on some silent mission where your in a jungle and have no where to go they keep killing me or mission ova cos i shoot them back what do i do?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678