Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonight Only!

I feel like doing a test of this. If you have an ISP e-mail address, and don't have a limit on the space, post here, or PM me with your e-mail address, and i will start e-mailing you finding nemo!

They will be through about 70 e-mails of 9 MB. So as soon as you put down yoru e-mail address, open your outlook express or whatever you use, and tell it to check for new e-mails every 5 min!]

Hurry though, i'm doing this for tonight only!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    If you have a website with 900 MB space and want to provide an e-mail for users to log on, and download these files, please PM me, as i am using a public server, which isn't all that safe on my part. I may send it tghrough my computer though. Anyways, yes, put down your e-mail!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    there is a lot of better ways to do a direct share than email.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I know, many, but this is my only source, and i'm behind a router, with only specific ports (common) to my computer, so i can't share there.

You'll be getting them through various e-mail addresses though. I think that anyone who wants this movie fast, and i mean fast, will get it through e-mail.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    proof that i'm not lieing?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b

They will be through about 70 e-mails of 9 MB. So as soon as you put down yoru e-mail address, open your outlook express or whatever you use, and tell it to check for new e-mails every 5 min!]
    :teehee:

I'll be waiting for these 70 emails.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    do you want them? I love your avy lol!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    many, many ISPs forbid attachments larger than approx. 2mb-3mb. even if someone is able to send it out from their ISP, your ISP may delete the attachment when it's received.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    nope, i live in canada. we have the best ISPs. Won't delete it If u wanna recieve them individually that's okay too

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    LOL DAMN a 900 Meg E-mail i got sbc yahoo and i only get 25... what if i create multiple accounts hm.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast