Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lmao Eagles Have A Greatest Hits?

Ella's Avatar Upside down
    Which part doesn't make sense...the quote or the suggestion it should be moved?

And for me, the Eagles thing comes from hearing them over and over and over on the radio as I was growing up (I'm a little bit older than you dudes). Sure I know every word to Hotel California but I would be more than happy to see my days out without ever hearing another Eagles song again.
    Up Yours! Love from The Club....

2. Music   -   #22
    I love the eagles, But your comments are so bad and vulger, and your comments about jewish people are so bad, my family have suffered enouth.
    Please try to be nice to people, i don't think you understand what you are doing.

3. Music   -   #23
    Ella's Avatar Upside down
    Originally posted by Explorator@21 October 2003 - 07:34
    I love the eagles, But your comments are so bad and vulger, and your comments about jewish people are so bad, my family have suffered enouth.
    Please try to be nice to people, i don't think you understand what you are doing.
    Now, I'm not really one to labour a point...but can you please tell me, as previously requested, what is so offensive about the one comment I made...

The only thing I can gather from your post is that you are of Jewish origin.
    This was an observation, based on your comment. I assumed you don't observe Christmas, as there are other faiths who don't celebrate Christmas either. I won't be called racist (namely because I'm not one) by someone who can't substantiate their accusations.
    Up Yours! Love from The Club....

4. Music   -   #24
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    everyone stfu, i have the eagles greatest hits.

5. Music   -   #25
    Wow are we in musicworld, this looks like the battle zone.

why don't you go play somewhere.

I just said i like the eagles, your post was all bad language, then you said about jewish people, i did not ask for you tastes in your beliefs.
    The problem is i am new on this forum, i was shocked when i saw your language as my child is a member.
    I love christmas, and it's family time of giving, i wanted this cd as it's a collecters edition with a limited edition dvd.

You have taken it all out of context, and it shows what type of person you are and what type of person my son is mixing with, all over a cd.
    You should be ashamed.

6. Music   -   #26
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Originally posted by Adster@20 October 2003 - 14:36
    About Hotel California, I don't know where you got that information from Ad, but that's erroneous. Think about it in a more metaphorical sense. It's an allegory. I could tell you what it means, but I won't. At least not yet.
    I swa it on a inteview with Don Henly
    You must've caught the tail-end of it, or something. He did talk about some of the strange things that people thought Hotel California was about, the satanic church/cult being one of them. Others (popular at the time) were that it's about a mental institution, or an actual hotel down in Mexico. Or cancer. Or drug addiction.

Afterwards he said what it was truly about. It's about the rampant hedonism and vice in (particularly) southern California. The loss of innocence. The whole album runs on this theme.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

7. Music   -   #27
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Explorator@21 October 2003 - 07:31

I just said i like the eagles, your post was all bad language, then you said about jewish people, i did not ask for you tastes in your beliefs.
    The problem is i am new on this forum, i was shocked when i saw your language as my child is a member.
    I love christmas, and it's family time of giving, i wanted this cd as it's a collecters edition with a limited edition dvd.

You have taken it all out of context, and it shows what type of person you are and what type of person my son is mixing with, all over a cd.
    You should be ashamed.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP

how dare you make assumptions about a person like that...

you are the shit stirrer in this thread and are the wrost part about it...

oh and im most probally who your son is mixing with...so id be very very watchful if i was you...

Don't worry i'll talk good care of him...i just hope to god he is nothing like you...

Laters
    Cely

8. Music   -   #28
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@21 October 2003 - 07:28
    everyone stfu, i have the eagles greatest hits.
    STFU...i don't care

9. Music   -   #29
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Explorator@20 October 2003 - 23:31

if you can't stand the heat of the klite forum get the hell out or grow more skin, I mean come on, you took offense to a quote from a movie and then you make assumptions about someone
    you know what the say when people make ASSumptions
    BTW: I grow up on the eagles and saw them twice, put on a great show

10. Music   -   #30
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    You must've caught the tail-end of it, or something. He did talk about some of the strange things that people thought Hotel California was about, the satanic church/cult being one of them. Others (popular at the time) were that it's about a mental institution, or an actual hotel down in Mexico. Or cancer. Or drug addiction.

Afterwards he said what it was truly about. It's about the rampant hedonism and vice in (particularly) southern California. The loss of innocence. The whole album runs on this theme.

ok thanks for that it makes more sense now

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast