Thread: Random Spam

THE WORD NOTHING

BY NEATTAIROSKI

What did I do today ? well jack shit. I stayed home all day and did nothing. How can I bee doing nothing when nothing is nothing. I don't know but that's what im doing. And then how can I bee doing jack shit when jack shit doesn't make sense at all. Jack is a name and shit is, well shit. Hmmm jack shit what the fuck is that ment to mean. I could have said I am sitting on my couch all day watching TV. But that's not what doing nothing is. If I were doing nothing, I would be sitting WAIT!!!! that's not called doing nothing either. if I were sitting that means if someone asked me what am I doing I can say "im doing nothing" I would have to say "im sitting" What would doing nothing meen. I don't know. I guess if their was something I had to do and I wasn't doing it that would mean im doing nothing.

e.g.: Im at home and my mum tells to clean my room but I don't do it. Then it would be ok to say im doing nothing.

If im at home and I don't be expected to do anything and someone asks me what im doing. you can tell them that your are sitting or doing whatever you are doing at the time of the question.

I thing the word nothing could meen a billion different things. If im at home and im on the computer and someone calls and asks what ya doing I would say im doing nothing But in fact I would be using the computer. Saying nothing is a shortcut to what you would be doing normally.

e.g.: everyday I do the same thing and someone asks me what im doing. I say "im doing nothing" In other words, im saying to the person that im not doing anything different to what I would be doing normally.

So before you say answer "nothing" ask your self will humans really be able to fly to the moon ?

Untill next time i would be doing nothing but use valvoline, you know what i mean.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BANNED
    You really should credit others with their work, and give links to the source.

The Word Nothing.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    LOL that is MY site

The other url for it is 3dfluid.cjb.net

That site is soooo old

4. Lounge   -   #4
    BANNED
    You should credit yourself then, just protecting your interests.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@20 October 2003 - 06:43
    You should credit yourself then, just protecting your interests.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I need more stories on the site